Chapter 60

Qiao Lan's sophomore life in high school just ended on the day when she could finally get rid of crutches.

Qiao Lan told Tan Mo that he had received a first-class scholarship in the second year of high school. She said that she had found a dessert shop. The strawberry moss cup inside was very delicious, and she confidently said that even if you come back now, Tan Mo wont take it away. Her first place.

Tan Mo tightly grasped the leg muscle rehabilitation device's mounting frame with his right hand, and held the phone close to his ear with his left hand. He had just gone through intensive rehabilitation exercises, and his breathing sound was a little faster than usual. A smile that I never noticed,

"is it?"

"Of course," Qiao Lan said, "My biological scores are good, every time I get close to full marks, you haven't studied recently, you must be no better than me."

Tan Mo smiled silently, "It's amazing."

Qiao Lan almost heard a little bit of petting from this sentence, and even thought it was an illusion in a daze, "Tan Mo", Qiao Lan called out to Tan Mo, "Is there something happy today? it is good."

"Yeah", Tan Mo let go of the mounting frame, without supporting anything, stood steady, walked forward, and walked back to the ward from here, with a slight smile in his eyes, and Qiao Lan's unbelievable words in his ear.

She asked him what happened today so happy, Tan Mo said the secret, not telling you.

For more than half a year, Tan Mo didn't know whether this long journey was a surprise or a disappointment. Until now, the doctor finally told him that it must be a surprise.

He can stand and walk without relying on any assistance. Now he does not need to continue the previous rehabilitation. The daily rehabilitation task is mainly exercise, start a lot of nutrition, and then start exercise to strengthen physical fitness.

Slowly, he can not only walk normally, go up and down the stairs, but also run and jump.

After more than a year of accumulation of illness, three months of rehabilitation like a regional trip, the body that has been tossed for a long time, now is the weakest time.

Chen Bo hired the most professional rehabilitator for Tan Mo, and used the most professional data to calculate the maximum amount of exercise Tan Mo can withstand.

A patient who has just recovered, starting such a high-intensity exercise training now is not something ordinary people can do. Just like people who have never exercised before, they receive the highest intensity training from the beginning. Few people can persist, let alone a patient who has just recovered from a serious illness.

The rehabilitator looked at the tall, thin, but thin but sickly young boy. He didn't think he could hold on for a few days, but he didn't want him to hold on day after day.

He will not overdo it, it must be controlled within the acceptable range, but as long as it is a good plan, it will definitely be completed on the same day.

In this way, Tan Mo's progress can be described as rapid.

The rehabilitator was more active in helping Tanmo recover under the amazement, and sometimes chatted with Tanmo, and recommended that he can continue to exercise every day after the recovery is complete. It is better to learn some professional skills than strengthening exercises, which can be better Strengthen physical fitness.

Tan Mo Daosheng knew, he didn't say that he had this idea long ago.

He always remembered that when Luo Nian harassed Qiao Lan at the school gate, he could only sit in a wheelchair and could do nothing. If he could, he would be the first to rush up, and then remove the dirty hand that had touched Qiao Lan.