Chapter 98

This time Qiao Lan went back again, and the three roommates finally returned.

After returning, Qiao Lan sensitively discovered that the atmosphere of this dormitory seemed to be different from the university dormitory he used to.

There were three people in the dormitory, two were lying on the bed, one was wearing headphones, and the other was playing with a mobile phone. Only one girl with a double ponytail saw her greeted happily.

Then the other two girls noticed Qiao Lan, and after a simple greeting, one continued to wear headphones and the other continued to play with her mobile phone. Only the girl with two pony tails pulled Qiao Lan to talk.

Girls are a group that is very sensitive to looks. Qiao Lan looks too prominent. A cute girl with a double ponytail and very comic style exclaimed "You are so beautiful." After chatting for a while, she asked Qiao Lan how much she scored in the college entrance examination.

This is a very common topic.

Qiao Lan believes that every dormitory will ask.

However, Qiao Lan could still hear the questioning with and without purpose.

Qiao Lan felt that she was really gifted in psychology, or it was because she liked to analyze the meaning of each sentence after being with Tan Mo, so she was more concerned.

After all, there is no need to ask about the grades. Before that, there are a lot of preparations. For example, Qiao Lan is beautiful again and again, and inexplicably mentioning that she used to have a very beautiful girl with a good relationship, but her grades were not very good; also Needless to say that the major of psychology is too partial. Although it is a top university like B, it is actually just a line in some places. After all, I asked Qiao Lan in an innocent look, "Lan Lan Which province are you from?"

"S Province", Qiao Lan said while packing things up.

Although S Province is not the kind of big province in the college entrance examination, it is definitely not those remote places, and the score is definitely not low. Even this year's national paper won the first prize in S Province.

"That's it", the Shuang Mawei girl nodded, "I'm from province f. This year's score is really high. It's more than five hundred and fifty. It's 20 or 30 points higher than many other provinces, let alone a big b. Yes, I have been worrying about not passing the 680 exams, but fortunately, I was admitted."

After that, I felt my heart with a lingering fear.

Qiao Lan: "..."

The girl wearing the earphones did not move much, but if Qiao Lan, the other girl who looked at the phone, had read her correctly, the girl definitely rolled her eyes.

The girl with two pony tails didn't think there was anything at all. She tilted her head and asked her cutely, "Lan Lan, how many scores did you score on the college entrance examination?"

"More than 700," Qiao Lan took out her mobile phone to Tan Mo and replied to WeChat.

The girl with two pony tails froze: "......??? More than seven hundred?"

"How much is seven hundred?"

Seven hundred and one two are also more than seven hundred, and seven hundred ** is also more than seven hundred, although the total score of the college entrance examination is only 750.

"721."

"Puff", the girl who had been playing with the mobile phone couldn't help but uttered aloud.

To be honest, I came to the university with full expectation. Whether it is the school or the roommates, everyone has a beautiful fantasy, but who would have thought of meeting such a person on the first day.