Chapter 66

Maybe it's that Tan Mo, who only wears thin school uniforms in the cold weather, is too eye-catching, or maybe it's that the two of them are too noticeable. Even the biology teacher who comes in to class looks at Qiao Lan and Tan Mo from time to time. cast a glance.

I remembered that Tan Mo took the initiative to look for him in the office. The biology teacher thought something was going on, but Tan Mo came to ask for leave, not for herself but for the same table, saying that the same table was sick and let her go to class and sleep well.

The biology teacher can finally understand how the head teacher felt when he called Tan Mo to talk. There are more students who secretly fall in love these days, but there is still no one who has a premature love like Tan Mo.

But there is no way to refuse to agree. Anyway, Qiao Lan is his most proud student, now that he is ill, and it seems that he is ruthless and unreasonable not to agree to Tan Mo.

As a result, the Biology teacher's eyes were a little uncontrollable and glanced at Qiao Lan and Tan Mo, and then looked at the thin clothes on Tan Mo, the Biology teacher shuddered uncontrollably.

It seems that the school heating is not working well.

After class, Hao Ying's good brothers patted Hao Ying on the shoulder, "Brother, accept your fate."

Its not that brothers attacked you. Its that you and Tan Mo have no fighting power at all. No one is worse than you. Before, I thought Tan Mos height was badly hurt, but Tan Mo just squeezed like a hormone. On top.

It might be close to Hao Ying one day.

Now in the eyes of these brothers, Hao Ying is no match for Tan Mo, let alone Qiao Lan.

"As the saying goes, beauty is in the eyes of a lover. Qiao Lan looks good everywhere in Tanmo now, not to mention that they are already more powerful, so brother, really accept your fate."

Hao Ying:......? ? ?

I'm still not a brother. It's sad enough to talk so badly. You have to make up for it, right?

"In fact, there is another way," the boy next to him suddenly said, "Let Qiao Lan like your way."

The tone was deep, with a serious look.

Hao Ying was energetic in an instant, and his eyes lit up, "What can be done?"

"That is......"

The boy sold it for a while, and then announced loudly, "Hurry up and recommend the "Lord of the Cold Face, Fall in Love with Me" to Qiao Lan!"

"The Lord of Cold Faces Fall in Love with Me" is an ancient puppet show that has become very popular recently. It will be popularly searched every day after the broadcast. The male lead Shi Xingyu in the play is even more popular every day. Don't want the popular ones, where to go. They are all new fans of Shi Xingyu who is a new fan recently.

Forgot to mention, Shi Xingyu is the star who looks like a brother to Hao Ying, a popular fried chicken.

Hao Ying: "......"

Everyone: "Hahahahahahaha."

"Rolling, rolling," Hao Ying kicked the person out.

"Joke, brother, I just want to make you happy. In fact, you think, you didnt have any **** with Qiao Lan. People will have to take the test of x degree in the future. Lets take a look at your grades and see that it cant be true. Your grades are average. Same as Tan Mo or Chen Yaoyang..."

The people next to him finally got rid of the big brother who loved to tell the truth and didn't know how to wink. Although it was really the truth, don't tell it if it was true, let alone maybe Hao Ying was really going to cry.