💖YUMEMI: Soft at Heart💖

Yumemi stared at her girlfriend, she was so in love her, it was not healthy. To be honest she'd drop anything and everything to see y/n. The only issue was that she couldn't, y/n knew this and never pressured the girl to put her first.

"Alright. Thank you guys!" She yelled as y/n waited.

Y/n stayed in her seat waiting for her girlfriend to come back out. Yumemi came running out as everyone left, she climbed into y/n's lap kissing her.

"Hi baby." Yumemi perked.

"Hi princess." Y/n giggled.

"Did you enjoy the show? I made sure I sang your favourite!" Yumemi smiled.

"I did. It was amazing and I love all your songs." Y/n hummed.

"I'm back for 3 months for now" Yumemi smiled.

"Good. Means I can have you all to myself." Y/n kissed the girl again.

"You do and you get to stay at mine for as long as you want." Yumemi giggled.

"I'll hold you to that."

"I mean...you could hold me in restraints for all I care."

"Tease."

"Am I? Am I the tease? Your skirt is shorter than usual and i'm pretty sure you flashed me your panties a few times."

"I'm just trying something new."

"Yeah? Maybe I should show you my new outfit."

"New outfit?"

"It's under the clothes." Yumemi winked.

"I hate you."

"You love me baby."

"That I do princess."

"Now. Come on, I wanna get out of here before the fans crowd us." Yumemi hummed.

"I'm kinda glad you stopped being nasty to your fans and were open with them."

"I know."

"I'm proud of everything you've achieved."

"Thanks baby."

"Welcome."

"Now lets get out of here because Kirari would happily lock us in." Y/n got up when Yumemi did.

"Lets go home and then I can say hello to my puppies before harassing you with photos and kisses."

"I love hear about your trips."

"I like hearing about what you've been up to without me." Yumemi giggled.

"I don't do much. You know that."

The two walked out as Kirari stood at the gate waiting for them. She nodded to the pair as Yumemi dragged y/n into one car. Before y/n could even sit and place her belt on Yumemi sat in her lap and kissed her. Y/n happily kissed back giggling at her girlfriend.

"I missed you so much." Yumemi grinned.

"Lets get to your house and cuddle." Y/n smiled.

"My room is a mess babe. I left it kinda ruined." Yumemi spoke.

"It's okay." Y/n smiled.

The two did eventually end up in Yumemi's room but it was spotless, the girl was confused.

"You gave me a spare key...I wanted to collect my jacket I left here. Since I was already here I tidied up for you." Y/n smiled.

"I love you!" Yumemi jumped on her.

"I love you too."

"Get changed into pjs. I wanna cuddle the ever loving shit outta you."

"Will do. When you let go."

"Oh shit. Yeah." Yumemi left go.

The two stripped and Yumemi stared at y/n, who was still insecure about changing in front of her. Yumemi was in awe of her girlfriend, she didn't understand the insecurities, the girl was a lot better looking than her and it was a lot for her to say that. Y/n got on a large tshirt but didn't wear pants since she disliked them. Yumemi wore one of y/n's hoodies and then just her underwear also. Y/n climbed onto the bed first as Yumemi tackled her, causing them both to fall back.

"Hey!" Y/n yelped.

"Shhhh I want cuddles." Yumemi smiled.

"Yeah but not tackling me." Y/n laughed.

"Sorry. Now, you should shut up and listen to my stories." Yumemi kissed the girl's nose.

"I want photos if you have any." Y/n comments.

"Obviously."