💜MIDARI: Emotions💜

Y/n woke up and stared at her ceiling. She barely was able to have effort to get out of bed but she did. The day was already misrable because she was breathing.

"Fucking hell." Y/n got up.

She skipped breakfast as usual and headed to school. When she arrived her girlfriend stood waiting for her. Before she could even say hello Midari had grabbed her roughly to kiss her. The two made out to many people's disgust in the enterance. No one commented because Midari had a gun and no one wanted to die.

"Fuck I love that." Midari groaned.

"Cool." Y/n hummed.

"You're so hot." Midari kissed her neck.

Midari was agressive in her love, constantly being touchy and marking her. Y/n didn't mind, in fact at this point y/n har no emotions.

"Come on." Midari dragged the girl.

Y/n sighed and followed her, she looked exhuasted. Her mind was blank and nothing was worrying her.

"You're fucking hot." Midari climbed in her lap.

The pair made out in the council room waiting for the council to enter. Y/n did it and held Midari closely to her.

"Fuck me." Midari smirked holding the gun to her head.

"Not here." Y/n spoke.

"Later." Midari winked.

Y/n didn't react when Midari pulled the trigger under her head. She laughed as y/n didn't move. In fact what Midari didn't know was that y/n was begging to be shot. To end all her pain and suffering. She was beyond depressed and was suicidal. She felt nothing anymore. No emotions, no love, not even the ability to look after herself anymore. Kirari held the meeting and y/n stayed with Midari not speaking.

"Fuck come on." Midari dragged her out.

Midari loved who y/n was, the girl was hot and well was not scared. She giggled and pulled her towards her own den. Y/n just followed as Midari made her sit in a seat. She pulled out some dice and loaded her gun.

"Lets play a game baby." Midari purred.

"Okay." Y/n nodded.

"On the dice is a number of bullets to be loaded...the other dice is for where to shoot. The number is what body part to aim at. 1. Arm. 2. Head. 3. Stomach. 4. Shoulder. 5. Leg. 6. You choose." Midari laughed.

"Okay." Y/n nodded.

"Lets play then." Midari was excited.

"You first." Y/n hummed.

The game started they both kept drawing blanks on each other. Midari was getting bored but when 1 bullet was loaded into the gun she groaned loudly. The dice landed on 3 meaning y/n's stomach. Midari hummed loading it and aimed at her girlfriend who was stood emotionless.

"Ready for it?" Midari asked.

"Yes." Y/n spoke.

"Cool. It's most likely you survive." Midari shrugged.

Y/n stood waiting and when the shot fired the sound echoed in the room. Midari's eyes went wide as y/n fell to the ground. Y/n smiled softly staring up as she finally felt like she could stop the pain.

"Fuck!"

"Finally." Y/n smiled breathing out.

Midari panicked as y/n passed out, she hummed as she felt like she died. When she opened her eyes all she saw was white, white walls, white lights and white ceilings. Y/n smiled but looked seeing a hospital room. She sighed groaning slightly.

"Midari shhh." Sayaka hummed hugging her friend.

"I love her." Midari yelled.

"I know."

"She never told me she wanted to die! I never would have done it! She was fine when we dated! She never told me about the scars or the starvation
Why would she keep that from me?" Midari cried.

Y/n moved her head as Sayaka held the girl. She groaned seeing the two and Sayaka looked over.

"Midari...she's awake." Sayaka spoke.

"You asshole!" Midari yelled rushing to her side.

Y/n stared at the girl emotionless, nothing was going right. She wanted to die, she wanted to end her pain.

"Baby. Baby." Midari kissed her cheek.

"Midari relax." Sayaka spoke.

"She doesn't get the right to choose if she wants to die not anymore. You're staying and i'm helping you." Midari cried.

"Let me go." Y/n groaned moving her hand to the girl's head.

"I'm not. Listen to me y/n. You'll get help and i'm gonna be here. We'll both get help okay? No more violence." Midari promised.

Y/n stared at the girl but nodded sighing. She knew it would be wasted but felt like there might be a chance.

"I love you."

A year later and y/n laughed sitting on her girlfriend's lap in their apartment. They had just moved in together and y/n was a lot better now. She still had issues with her mental health but she was happier. Midari did not use the gun for suicidal tendencies but mainly for threats to anyone. Y/n smiled and was genuinely happy for once.