💙KIRARI: Neko💙

Y/n stared at the student council president who was slowly but surely getting more fidgety. She had noticed her girlfriend becoming worse with the idea of sitting through this meeting. Kirari really was someone not to mess with, even if she was a neko. Neko's were extremely common in the world and y/n just so happened to fall in love with one of the most cutest.

"Postpone until tomorrow. After lunch." Y/n spoke up.

"What? Why?" Kaede spoke.

"Can I go? I wanna pee." Midari huffed as her tail flicked.

"Go ahead." Kirari spoke.

Everyone left and three people were left in the room. Ririka was asleep in her chair, purring to herself as Kirari was holding in energy.

"I'll call Mary." Y/n smiled.

She did just that, calling the blonde to come pick up her girlfriend. When she did Ririka fell back to sleep as soon as they arrived in the library. Kirari however still held in her energy not wanting to be annoying to y/n.

"It's dangerous for you to do that Kirari." Y/n points out.

"Its embarassing." The latter blushed.

"Go ahead and let it out. You need to otherwise you'll get a headache. Want me to get your toys?" Y/n asked.

"Yes please." Kirari mumbled.

Y/n smiled happily helping her girlfriend. Neko's had what some people called energy bursts, like cats have zoomies at 3am. Neko's have this sudden urge to jump off and run around and play any game. It can get to be a lot but with the right person it can be fun. Sometimes neko's liked sex to get rid of energy but humans wouldn't keep to their desired pace. Kirari however enjoyed playing with toys and being needy. Something no one expected nor knew about.

"Alright. Drink water first and then toy." Y/n held water to the girl.

Kirari drank it quickly and squealed seeing her favourite fish toy. She placed it between her teeth and tilted her head as y/n giggled.

"Nya." Kirari spoke.

"Oh you are so cute." Y/n cooed.

"Play?" Kirari asked holding the laser pointed.

"Sure baby. Just don't hurt yourself, you cut your hand last time." Y/n spoke.

"I know." Kirari smiled.

"Good." Y/n giggled.

Y/n used the pointed and shined it to the ground, Kirari chased it. She felt so happy finally letting off some steam and giggled rolling on the floor. After some time she did start to tire out. So as y/n faced away from the girl Kirari pounced on her.

"Cuddle me!" Kirari giggled.

"Sure baby. You running out of energy?" Y/n asked.

"Yes."

Y/n and Kirari walked to the couch, smiling as they sat down. Kirari climbed half on the girl's lap cuddling into her. The latter smiled and rubbed her back humming a soft melody to calm the neko down. Kirari kissed y/n softly and looked at her.

"Thank you."

"What for?" Y/n asked.

"You always take care of me. When I act out."

"Babe. You're a neko. You have to act like this otherwise you may do something stupid. Like have sex in front of people...like Yumeko or scream at people like you usually do." Y/n spoke.

"I understand." Kirari hummed.

"Good. Now how about you nap for a little? We'll go home after and have tuna." Y/n smiled.

"Tuna?" Kirari's eyes widened.

"Only if you have a nap."

"I'll go to sleep."

Y/n chuckled earning a shush from the neko and she rolled her eyes. Kirari did sleep, in fact she was out for 3 hours, y/n slept for an hour and hummed rubbing the neko's back.

"Alright princess...wake up." Y/n whispered.

"Noooo." Kirari whined.

"Come on. We'll go home."

"Tuna?"

"And get tuna." Y/n laughed.

When they did arrive home they noticed Ririka running around full of energy and no pants apparently. Mary was chasing after her and y/n giggled.

"Will you bathe me tonight?" Kirari asked.

"You just want me to wash your hair." Y/n laughed.

"But you do it gently and it feels nice." Kirari pouted.

"I never said no. Now come on, kitchen." Y/n laughed.

The chef had recieved a text message from y/n earlier and prepared tuna for the youn neko leader. Y/n asked for a pizza and he had also made a fresh one. She thanked him and got the milk out giving her girlfriend a small glass.

"Yay milk!" Kirari grinned.

"Don't rush it. You get that one drink because it upsets your stomach if you have too much. Then you're on whatever else you wanna drink." Y/n spoke.

"Can I have milk?" Ririka called from the doorway.

"Ask your girlfriend." Kirari huffed.

"You don't ask y/n to drink milk when she's not here." Ririka glared.

"And you don't shower or bathe until Mary forces you too."

"I hate water."

"I enjoy it."

"Weirdo." Ririka ran off.

"First of all...you drink milk without me? We'll deal with that. Second, why is your sister wearing my hoodie?" Y/n asked.

"What?" Kirari stood up.

"Yeah my black one with the white writ-and she's gone." Y/n groaned.

"RIRIKA!" Kirari screamed.

"Nekos. I swear." Mary huffed looking at y/n.

"You're telling me."