💛💙MARY & KIRARI: Aftercare pt3💙💛

Prom. The one thing y/n dreaded. She knew Kirari only did it to see y/n in a dress.

"Fucking hell." Y/n groaned again in another beauty store.

"Do you not like shopping?" Ririka asked.

"I do. When it's not dresses." Y/n huffed.

"You can go in school uniform. All boys are and even some girls. Suits aren't allowed but school uniform with trousers are." Ririka explained.

"Kirari told me I have to buy a dress. Also Mary loves the idea of me in a dress." Y/n comments.

"Wanna see Mary and Kirari's outfit? They sent me a photo." Ririka comments.

"Yes please." Y/n grinned.

(Ignore glasses and pretend its Kirari not Yumeko)

Y/n giggled seeing her girlfriends posing and wearing the outfit. They did look hot in their uniform normally but right now they look good too. Y/n smiled at the photo before looking around the store again. She finally found the one that would suit her, Ririka instantly agreed. When they finished paying Ririka held the girl's hand walking to go get lunch and meet up with the girl's.

"Ririka. Your sister needs to be nicer to her dogs." Y/n comments.

"They're half my dogs too." Ririka laughed.

"You'd think they'd be more playful but instead they just don't do anything."

"They're just obedient." Ririka shrugged.

"They behave unlike some people." Y/n felt a hand go around her neck as a voice spoke.

She tensed but relaxed seeing Mary coming in front of her. Mary smiled at you to make sure you knew it was only Kirari and not someone else.

"I behave." Y/n pouted.

"Do you?" Kirari walked to the girl's side.

She grabbed the loophole on the collar and dragged the girl to face her. She smirked seeing y/n's eyes full of lust.

"Yes ma'am." Y/n muttered.

"Kirari. Leave the girl alone. She needs food." Mary comments sitting down at a table.

"I guess she can wait." Kirari purred sitting down at the table.

Y/n watched before sitting down next to Ririka and Mary. She smiled and pecked Mary's lip grinning at her girlfriend.

"My my y/n. Seem's like I got forgotten." Kirari fake pouted.

Y/n got up and kissed her softly before going back to her seat. She knew Ririka would get un-comfy so she looked through the menu. They ate food happily discussing the prom and giggling between each other.

"Hey, sorry to bother. My friend over there thinks you're hot." A guy spoke to Mary.

Y/n frowned seeing them talk to her. Mary glanced at Kirari as she watched the girl get flirted with. Kirari watches y/n mainly, the girl a little anxious still with boys she didn't know.