❤YUMEKO: Baby❤

Y/n was an asshole as many would call her. People were afraid of her and would move instantly out the way. Some even feared her more than the president. She dated Yumeko Jabami and people even feared her.

"Y/n." Kirari's voice called.

"I'm coming." Y/n sighed.

Kirari wouldn't admit it but she was also afraid of y/n. The Momobami was afraid of y/n due to the rumours that were spread. Y/n was heartless but also crazy like Midari. Y/n would gamble her entire existance if needed.  Y/n was a council member since Kirari was wanting to keep her close and not make an enemy of her. Y/n sat at the table her legs resting on the table as she looked at her nails. The black nail polish was chipping so she chose to pick at it herself. No one spoke to y/n without feeling like they were going to die.

"Y/n. Do you need anything for your den?" Kirari spoke.

"No." Y/n spoke not looking at her.

Kirari nodded before changing the attention to Yuriko. Y/n leaned over the table and grabbed Midari's gun. She looked at the gun smirking at it and loading it up. She loaded one bullet but span the barrel. Midari had sparked interest in this and y/n knew that. She aimed the gun at Midari and fired. The blank bored her so she aimed this time at Kirari. Sayaka was in panic but y/n shot Kirari. Again a blank. She did it for a few council members before spinning it again. This time she aimed it at Kaede, he tried to relax but the sweat from his neck made him panic. She pulled the trigger and it went right past his face, no marks but the bullet hit into the wall. She smirked lightly before getting up.

"Excuse me." Y/n walked out.

Kirari made no noise but nodded as y/n went into the corridor. Y/n made people move away and they yelped.

"Y/n." Yumeko's voice spoke.

"Yes?" Y/n asked.

"Follow me?" Yumeko held her hand out.

"Sure." Y/n nodded.

People whispered due to the fact they knew the pair dated. Yet Yumeko was the only one to get y/n to talk more than 1 word phrase. Y/n followed her and into her den. The room was empty as no one wanted to be in her den other than Mary and Yumeko, with Itsuki hesitating.

"Y/n." Yumeko spoke in the silence.

"Yes?" Y/n asked.

"Are you okay today?"

"Yep."

"Good. Now you're coming to mine today okay?"

"Okay."

"Now go to your council meeting and come meet me at the gates." Yumeko giggled kissing her nose.

"Okay." Y/n sighed.

Y/n returned to the council room making them all silent. Y/n hummed playing on her phone, her lockscreen was just Yumeko. Her homescreen that she kept hidden from others was the pair together after their 3rd date.

"Y/n. Would you like a drink?" Sayaka muttered.

"No thanks." Y/n spoke.

Sayaka nodded as the meeting continued, the council ended it quickly. Y/n was thankful and decided to participate in a few gambles. She went against a housepet who used to be friend's with Yumeko. Y/n had forgot what his name was so she shrugged playing. She took everything from him, to the point she held a knife to his skin.

"I win and you will leave Yumeko alone and I will stab you. You win? Have Yumeko." Y/n shrugged.

"Yes!" He yelled.

As expected he lost and y/n smirked stabbing the boy in the side. He screamed as y/n got up, she grabbed his chin.

"This was your last chance. Now leave me alone and Yumeko." Y/n growled.

Y/n walked out leaving the boy with a crowd. She headed to the gates and thankfully waited only 10 minutes. The pair got into y/n's car as the girl drove home, their drive was quiet. Yumeko got out the car and led y/n inside.

"Go get comfy clothes on." Yumeko smiled.

Y/n went to the girl's room and stripped getting Yumeko's hoodie on. She laid down on the bed and sighed as Yumeko ran to the bed now wearing y/n's matching hoodie. She laid down and y/n moved to lay on Yumeko.

"Needy baby." Yumeko giggled scratching y/n's scalp.

"Mhm." Y/n nodded.

"Mhm? My little needy baby." Yumeko smiled.

Y/n laid happily, the pair were confident in public but in private? Y/n was a nervous mess and was the baby in the relationship.

"Y/n you have to use your words when you get fidgety." Yumeko laughed.

"Tired now. Cuddles." Y/n cuddled Yumeko's side.

"Such a badass. Imagine everyone seeing you as a baby? So cute for me." Yumeko giggled.

"I never get attention."

"I know. I know. My babygirl okay? I'm always gonna protect you and you don't have to act tough when you're with me alone." Y/n nodded.

"I know."

"Good. I heard you beat dumbass in a gamble huh? Did you stab him?" Yumeko asked.

"Yes. He said mean stuff." Y/n groaned.

"Thank you. Now, cuddles and teddies or just cuddles with me?" Yumeko asked.

"Teddy?" Y/n looked up.

Yumeko grabbed her raccoon teddy she got for her girlfriend ages ago. Her "tough" girlfriend was adorable and such a baby. Y/n didn't have the greatest childhood and lacked constant attention and now Yumeko made it her personal mission to fix that. Y/n would get whatever she wanted in regards to cuddles and attention. Yumeko loved showering her in affection and wouldn't change it for the world.

"I love you."

"I Love you too."