Chapter 21.

next day Jade woke up very excited. she's meeting Yunho!! after all she's known Yunho the longest among the boys. he's fun and never fails to put a smile on her face. she remembers first time she talked to him two weeks ago, when he pretended to be a kboo. and how they talked about spongebob afterwards. Yunho is one unique kid. 

she jumped up from her bed and started getting ready for the day. after she got dressed, she ran towards Jimin's room and slammed the door open, making the poor boy scream and fall from his bed.

"COULD YOU KNOCK PLEASE" he screamed. Jade giggled. Jimin's anger instantly faded when he heard her precious laugh and sighed. "what do you want" he asked and got up, dusting his pants.

"about what time is Yunho coming over at?" she asked, unable to contain her happiness. Jimin melted at the sight cause it's not often that Jade gets so excited over something. then he looked at the clock that showed 11am. 

"in about 2-3 hours. are you that excited to meet him?" Jimin asked and walked towards her as they walked out of his bedroom and made their way downstairs. Jade nodded as Jimin started cooking for themselves. 

their parents are very busy business people. they're barely home, but they manage to take few days off once in a while to spend them with their family. one of those days were last week, when they visited their relatives, so they both knew next one wasn't coming for a month or two.

few hours passed and Yunho was gonna come any minute now. Jade collected every piece of snacks she could find around the house and stacked them in her room, yk, for later. she was laying on her bed, scrolling through tik tok when she heard the doorbell ring. her eyes shot up with excitement and jumped up from her bed, leaving her phone and running down the stairs.

Jade was dressed casually. she didn't want to dress up for a friend so she just settled with a pair of sweatpants and Jimin's big ass shirt. 

when she reached the living room, Yunho was standing there, and next to Jimin he looked huge. Jade gasped, catching his attention, making him smile widely. Jade ran towards him as he stood with open arms and Jade crashed into him, almost making him fall. they both giggled, cause , well they're happy. Jade barely reached his collarbone and it was funny (also kinda adorable) "hi Yunnie" Jade mumbled against the soft fabric of Yunho's hoodie. "Hi Jade " they pulled away. 

Jimin looked at them and sighed. "would you two want to explain how you two know each other and why are you so botherably close?" he asked. they both shook their heads and stuck their tongues at him before looking at each other again. "im so happy to see you" Jade smiled brightly. "so am i" Yunho ruffled her hair. 

"let's go hang out in my room and make guys jealous." Jade laughed wickedly "fuck yea" Yunho said as they started walking towards the staircase when panicked Jimin stood in front of them.

"woah woah what" he asked "first of all, he came over for me not for you, you lil shit" Jimin looked at Jade with accusing glare. "seco-" Yunho cut Jimin off "and why do you assume that?" Jimin's mouth fell as he looked at Yunho. "i came here to see my princess. now if you'll excuse us" he shoved Jimin away and started walking upstairs. Jimin was still standing there dumbfounded cause Yunho did NOT just say that. Jade stuck her tongue out at him and followed Yunho.

they entered her room and Jade locked the door cause she knew he'll try to break in. he always does that when Meg comes over. "you can sit on the bed. i have some snacks" she said and walked over to her drawer. Yunho made himself comfortable and looked around her room. it was neat since Jade is a clean freak.

she took out all the snacks and threw them on the bed. then she took out few soda bottles and tossed Yunho his favorite. Yunho caught it with a small thanks. then Jade sat on the bed too.