Chapter 44.

Wooyoung woke up next day with a pounding headache. he groaned and grabbed his head before opening his eyes. 

this isn't his room.

he sat up.

"oh you're awake" Jade said. she was sitting on the corner of the bed with crossed legs. in front of her sat 4 open books and bunch of notebooks piled. there were also few files full of notes. Jade was studying for the midterms. they were in a week so she had to push her limits. 

"why am i here?" Wooyoung asked and rubbed his eyes, flustered, because, well, he just slept in a same bed as his crush. 

"you were too drunk yesterday and wouldn't tell me where you lived, so i just took you here" Jade shrugged and fixed her glasses. she was dressed in loose sweatpants and Jimin's oversized hoodie, her hair was in a bun and she looked hella comfy. Wooyoung wanted to hug her.

"oh thanks" he giggled nervously and rubbed his nape. Jade looked at him and immediately remembered the sight of his face 3 centimeters away from hers when she woke up. she felt her cheeks heat up, so she quickly turned her attention back to her notebook. 

"what time is it?" he asked.

"7:30 in the morning. we still have time before school starts so i decided to study. breakfast is downstairs. you don't have enough time to go home and get ready so just do your stuff here. we leave in an hour" Jade answered without raising her head from the textbook. 

"okay" Wooyoung mumbled and got up, quickly pecked her forehead and left the room. Jade froze on her spot and blushed immediately.

"my poor heart" she clutched her hoodie and whined. 2 minutes later Wooyoung came back in the room with a plate of his breakfast and sat on her bed.

"you're gonna eat on the bed?" she asked and gave him a side eye. Wooyoung grinned and nodded. Jade sighed.

"just be careful not to drop crumbs on the bed. be thankful cause i don't let anyone eat on my bed" she said and quickly scribbled something in her notebook, grabbing a calculator and checking her answers.

"do you wanna study with me after school in a library?" Wooyoung asked with his mouth full. Jade nodded with no hesitation. Wooyoung mumbled a small 'yess' and wiggled happily, before continuing to eat. Jade stared at him for good 10 seconds before smiling to herself and going back to her books. 

Wooyoung finished eating after 10 minutes.

"there's a spare toothbrush in the bathroom. we don't leave until 8:30. take your time" Jade ruffled his hair and smiled at him.

Wooyoung was sure his heart wouldn't survive today.

he started fanning his face when he entered the bathroom.

"no, i can't be like this. hey you! stop acting up!" he said and pointed at his heart in the mirror.

when Wooyoung exited the bathroom Jade looked so comfy and inviting, he just had to go and hug her.

"yo bubba get up i need to hug you" he said and patted her head. Jade looked up with her big innocent and confused eyes.

"what?"

"you heard me. you look hella comfy rn. i need to hug you"

Jade shrugged and got up. 

"shortie" Wooyoung mumbled and chuckled, wrapping his arms around her. she did the same, pinching his back.

"i'm two inches shorter than you" she said and rest her head on his shoulder.

"that's still something" he said and put his head in the crook of her neck. Jade froze on he spot. Wooyoung softly pecked her neck before pulling away quickly and running out of the room chanting 'why the fuck did i do that'. Jade stood there with an awestruck expression. realization hit her and she immediately started jumping around, squealing like a high school girl in love.