Chapter 51.

next day their week long break started, so Jade finally had time to sleep in and rest from studying so much. 

Jimin was pestering her since the morning and Jade was this close to ending him.

"Meg sent me the video, by the way" Jimin said and grabbed a salt shaker, trying to put some in Jade's cereal. Jade smacked the salt shaker out of his hand.

"she did what?" Jade mumbled with full mouth, her eyes popping out.

"when you kissed Wooyoung yesterday. pretty bold move if you ask me. you looked badass" he said and smirked, throwing tiny pieces of bread crumbs in her food (a/n: my sister does that all the time ugh it's so annoying)

"i will fucking kill you Park Jimin. stop doing disgusting stuff and let me eat. also who i kiss is none of your business." she said and smacked him in the head.

"when did you make up with Wooyoung?" Jimin asked and put his finger in Jade's cereal. 

"YAAAH" she screamed. Jimin snickered. she slapped his hand away.  "and we made up yesterday. can you stop being nosy?" 

"can you help me paint my nails today?" Jimin asked, stuffing his mouth with his omelet. Jade shrugged and nodded.

"i miss the guys. we might go out during this break" Jade said. Jimin nodded.

"they seem chill so i trust them with you" 

"fuck off"

"you fuck off"

"annoying bitch"

"says you. tsk the nerve you have"

"shut up before i pour my cereal over your head"

"you wouldn't"

"don't test me, Jiminie"

"i can, cause i know you wouldn't sacrifice your food like tha- YAAAAH" 

"serves you right, now go wash up you look like unicorn threw up on you"

"you will pay for this, Park Jaeden"

Jade and Jimin were sitting in the living room, watching avatar in the TV, when Jade's phone rung. she looked at the caller ID. 

wuyo( ఠൠఠ )

"what does this bitch want now?" Jade mumbled to herself, smiled and answered the call.

"hello?"

"good afternoon, Jae"

"woo don't call me that. it's weird"

"i like it"

"whatever. good afternoon. why are you calling?"

"i-i was wondering uh if you um ahah how do i say this. d-do you w-wanna go on a d-date?"

Jade smiled widely and felt her heart beat out of her chest. he was adorable when he was nervous.

"sure. when?"

"uh i-is today good?"

"yes. i'm free today" Jade said.

'what about my nailssss' Jimin whined quietly. Jade shushed him and showed him a middle finger.

"okay then i will pick you up at 2pm okay?" Wooyoung said and Jade could feel him smile from across the line.

"okay" Jade said and hung up. she squealed like a high school girl in love and turned towards Jimin, shaking him by his shoulders.