Chapter 31.

Jade was standing in a hallway of Twilight middle school. she looked around confused. she doesn't remember getting here. especially the deserted hallway she always got bullied at. she felt weird. lights were dim in the hallway and weird old ass music was playing from the speakers in low volume. Jade turned around, trying to get a clue of what was happening. she spotted 4 shadows of girls in the distance. her eyes widened as she tried to back away once those shadows started moving towards her. closer they got more she could make out their faces. Sena, Hwayoung, Hyejin, and Eunha. Jade's back hit the wall.

"long time no see, Jaedennie." Sena said. oh how much she despised that name.

"you know that those 8 boys hate you to core right?" Hwayoung said

"n-no they don't" Jade said

"i talked with Wooyoung earlier. he said he's only your friend because you have reputation at school." Eunha said. she talked to Wooyoung? how did they even know them

"and i talked to San. he said same thing" Hyejin added.

"Seonghwa told me he only talks to you because you're fun to make fun of"

"Yunho said he only talks to you because he pities you"

"Yeosang said he finds you very annoying"

"Hongjoong told us you're the most unlikeable person out there and he doesn't even know why he's still talking with you"

"Jongho said you are mean and evil. he said you always bully him"

"Mingi said he only wants to get in your pants"

"they all hate you. they are gonna dump you soon and you'll be left alone once again"

"NO" Jade yelled. they were lying. boys liked her and she was a nice person, right?

"they find you very disgusting and think you're asking for attention"

"NO! YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO MESS WITH MY MIND LIKE BACK THEN" Jade yelled at them.

"if you're so unsure, go ask them" Sena said. suddenly eight boys started approaching them

"we all hate you so much." Seonghwa said

"you're so annoying and mean" Jongho added

"you think you're so pretty when you're the ugliest girl we have seen" Mingi told her. Jade started shaking her head. 'no no this is all in my head'

"you're evil. you're disgusting. you're fat. you think someone would genuinely like you?" Wooyoung said

"stop" she mumbled

"you're a bad person, Jaeden" Hongjoong said

"we dislike you so much, you can't even imagine" Yunho hissed

"just go kill yourself. you said you had your suicide planned already right? so just go kill yourself already. you will do everyone a favor" Yeosang looked at her with disgust

"you deserved everything that happened to you" San said.

"STOP" Jade screamed and jolted awake with tears running down her face. it was all a dream? Jade wasn't sure. she looked at the clock on her nightstand but she couldn't see anything cause tears blurred her eyes. she covered her mouth with a hand and sobbed.

she loved these guys so much, and she didn't want to lose them. but what if they actually thought that way?

Jade grabbed her phone and wept her tears. time showed 3:42AM. she opened the group chat.

bullies

Jade

is anyone awake...?