Chapter 47.

⚠️TW: mention of blood.

"STOP"

all five of them turned their heads towards the voice. girls' faces paled when they saw shocked Wooyoung there. Jade's heart filled with hope, until everything went black.

"JADE" Wooyoung screamed and ran towards her, couching down. she was in a horrible state. his tears fell uncontrollably. he turned towards the girls and got up, taking a step towards them. he has never felt angrier, more betrayed and guilty than now. he was at the loss of words.

"how could you?" was all that left his mouth. girls looked genuinely scared. tears welled up in their eyes as they looked down.

"get lost, and don't ever show up in front of me again" he said, before turning around and crouching in front of Jade, pulling her on her lap.

"wooy-" Wooyoung cut Sena off.

"leave before i call the police" he said and took his phone out. girls looked at him terrified, before sprinting off. Wooyoung made sure Jade was off the ground completely and on his lap, before dialing Jimin's number. he picked up after a third ring.

"J-Jimin hyung" he said while sobbing.

"what's wrong" Jimin's panicked voice could be heard from the other side of a line.

"come at the *** street asap. it's Jade" he said and hung up, stuffing his phone in his pocket and hugging Jade's body close to his.

"i'm so sorry. wake up, please" he mumbled. he felt horrible. how did he even doubt her? what made him think that this angel would lie about something so huge? he made her feel like a bad person.

now that he knew, it all made sense. middle school trauma, insecurities, being an introvert. and Wooyoung single heartedly ignored them. he felt like he didn't deserve her forgiveness.

Jimin showed up there in 5 minutes. he ran out of his car and he swore he heard his heart break when he saw Wooyoung hunched against the wall, crying his heart out, holding bloody and unconscious Jade tightly in his arms. it looked like a scene straight outta movie.

"JADE" he screamed with pain filled voice and rushed towards them. he hasn't seen Jade in this state since the last accident with the girls. Wooyoung looked up with bloodshot eyes. with no words exchanged Jimin and Wooyoung laid Jade in the back seat before Jimin ran to the front and sat down in the drivers seat. Wooyoung sat with Jade, refusing to let her go.

"what the fuck happened" Jimin said through gritted teeth. Wooyoung sighed and explained everything from when he doubted her and called her a liar to what he just witnessed. Jimin was angry at Wooyoung, but he knew that he liked Jade and wouldn't intentionally do something like that. whatever it was, he was thankful that he saved her. they pulled up at the Parks' house and Wooyoung looked at Jimin confused.

"Jade despises hospitals, since she went there every week for 5 years." he simply said, before helping Wooyoung to take Jade upstairs towards her room. they entered the house. Wooyoung was holding Jade bridal style.

"i'll go cook something. you start cleaning her wounds" Jimin simply said before entering the bathroom to wash his bloody hands.

Wooyoung took Jade to her room and laid down on her bed. her light colored clothes were now covered in blood and Wooyoung would change them for her if he didn't know that Jade would feel uncomfortable. he sighed and entered the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom and grabbed a first aid kit and a wet towel. he sat on the side and started cleaning dry blood from Jade's face. he noticed that his tears started falling again. 5 years? they bullied her for freaking 5 years?