Chapter 35

Jade nervously paced in her room, not knowing what to wear. she didn't know where Seonghwa was taking her, so she didn't know what to choose. she couldn't ask gc for help since Seonghwa's there.

she huffed, frustrated.

"JIMINIEE" Jade screamed. Jimin quickly ran into her room, panicking

"WHAT'S WRONG" he yelled and slammed the door open

"help me choose what to wear" Jade gave him puppy eyes from where she was standing, aka in front of her closet.

"are you going on another date?" Jimin raised her eyebrows

"no dummy. these aren't dates. they're just friendly hang outs" she said, but she too, knew she was lying.

"whatever you say" Jimin shrugged, not buying her lie. "where are you going?"

"that's the problem. i don't know"

"well then, in this situation.." Jimin mumbled and entered Jade's huge ass closet. Luna knew she could count on him since he was a big fashionista.

"try this" Jimin came back out with a flowery light pink dress and handed it to Jade to change into. tiny flowers were sprinkled on it and the dress stopped little lower than her knee. it looked pretty. sleeves were short, but it was pretty warm outside. dress hugged Jade's upped body and flowed prettily on the bottom. Jade looked like a little fairy in it. 

"does it look good?" she asked Jimin, who nodded enthusiastically.

"you look like a fairy" he giggled. Jade smiled at him and at that moment she thought Jimin was a life saver.

"thanks. now fuck off i need to finish getting ready." she said and shoved Jimin out of her room, who had a look of disbelief washed over his face.

"this bitch" he mumbled when Jade slammed the door on his face.

Jade started doing her makeup which consisted of some light foundation, pink eyeshadow, black eyeliner and slight pink blush. she looked really pretty. 

she topped everything with a very light pink head bandana, some glasses and white chunky shoes.

Jade ran towards Jimin's room

"paboya how do i look?" she asked Jimin, who stared at her with an unreadable expression

"like a pinkie pie" he said. Jade's expression dropped "but like pinkie pie is my favorite pony and she's hella pretty" he shrugged and smiled at her. Jade grinned.

"thanks" Jade left his room and entered hers. she still had half an hour before Seonghwa was coming to pick her up so she checked the gc.

bullies

Jade

hi people

Wooyoung

hii

how are you?

Jade

im fine

hbu woo?

Wooyoung

im good

did you finish hw already?

Jade

yea i did it on friday evening dummy

Wooyoung

i was about to ask you to send them my way but on second thought i wanna write it myself