Chapter 34: Anarky

Anarky

Real Name:- Lonnie MachinLikes:- To destroy the monster world- Batman/Johnny and Robin (formerly)Dislikes:- Monsters- Batman/Johnny and RobinCharacter Bio:- Anarky is a teenage rebel who joined up with Kitty Cartwright to destroy the monster world...

Real Name:
- Lonnie Machin
Likes:
- To destroy the monster world
- Batman/Johnny and Robin (formerly)
Dislikes:
- Monsters
- Batman/Johnny and Robin
Character Bio:
- Anarky is a teenage rebel who joined up with Kitty Cartwright to destroy the monster world and hoping to time up with Batman/Johnny and Robin.

Back at the hotel....
Everyone remained frozen like statues, still shocked to see Batman/Johnny in real life. Some of the humans were so scared that they stepped back a little. This was the first time that Kitty Cartwright would see the Batman in action.

The monsters remained there since they were so used on seeing Batman/Johnny and Robin from time to time.

NOSEPICKER: Mavis, who is that?

MAVIS: That's.... that's Batman.

NOSEPICKER: Wait, that's THE Batman. I heard stories about him. I thought he was just myth but I didn't knew he was real.

DENNIS: Yeah! He's gonna kick the bad guys' butt!

Meanwhile, Batman/Johnny and Robin stayed between the monsters and humans trying to defend his family from Lonnie/Anarky and his followers.

ANARKY: It's truly an honor to meet you both in person, despite our differences at this situation. There's so much for us to discuss.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: What do you want, Machin.

ANARKY: What I want is to propose an alliance, Dark Knight. I think you, me, and Robin could accomplish great things together. A free world without monsters.

ROBIN: No thanks. We don't work with street thugs like you.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: The police already know what you and Kitty Cartwright did tonight. The only chance you have left is to turn yourself in.

ANARKY: Tell you what - I'll turn myself in as soon as you do the same. But you don't consider yourself a criminal, do you? The suit. The gadgets. The sense of entitlement. You're just another rich kid atoning for his fiscal sins.... such a shame.

Anarky's followers started to charge at Batman/Johnny and Robin before he could tell Dracula, Mavis, and the others to get back inside the hotel where it's safe.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: All of you, inside the hotel! NOW!

Batman/Johnny and Robin quickly dropped their smoke bombs to cover their movements and giving the monsters some time to get inside the hotel.

ANARKY: I looked up to you. Wanted to BE you! Guess that's why they say you should never meet your heroes.

With the monsters now inside, Batman/Johnny and Robin came out from the smoke and attack Anarky's followers.