The Big Bran Hypothesis

Scene: Sheldon and Leonard's apartment. Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj are present.

Leonard: There you go, Pad Thai, no peanuts.

Howard: But does it have peanut oil?

Leonard: Uh, I'm not sure, everyone keep an eye on Howard in case he starts to swell up.

Sheldon: Since it's not bee season, you can have my epinephrine.

Raj: Are there any chopsticks?

Sheldon: You don't need chopsticks, this is Thai food.

Leonard: Here we go.

Sheldon: Thailand has had the fork since the latter half of the nineteenth century. Interestingly they don't actually put the fork in their mouth, they use it to put the food on a spoon which then goes into their mouth.

Leonard: Ask him for a napkin, I dare you. (There is a knock on the door.) I'll get it.

Howard: Do I look puffy? I feel puffy.

(Leonard opens door to Penny and Ariana, steps into hallway)

Penny: Hey Leonard.

Leonard: Oh, hi Penny.

Ariana: Am We interrupting.

Leonard: No.

Sheldon (off): You're not swelling, Howard.

Howard (off): No, no, look at my fingers, they're like Vienna sausages.

Ariana: Sounds like you have company.

Leonard: They're not going anywhere. (Closes door, staying in hallway.) So, you guys coming home from work. That's great. How was work.

Penny: Well, you know, it's the Cheesecake Factory. People order cheesecake, and I bring it to them.

Ariana:and i order nothing and just sit there.

Leonard: So, you sort of act as a carbohydrate delivery system.

Penny: Yeah, call it whatever you want, I get minimum wage. Yeah, anyways, I was wondering if you could help me out with something, I was....

Leonard: Yes.

Penny: Oh. Okay, great, I'm having some furniture delivered tomorrow, and I may not be here, so.... (apartment door opens, Sheldon, Raj and Howard appear) Oh! Hel...hello!

Howard: (speaks a phrase in Russian).

Ariana: I'm sorry?

Howard: Haven't you ever been told how beautiful you are in flawless Russian?

Ariana: No, I haven't.

Howard: Get used to it.

Ariana: Yeah, I probably won't, but... Hey Sheldon.

Sheldon: Hi.

Ariana: Hey Raj! (Raj looks uncomfortable) Still not talking to me, huh?

Sheldon: Don't take it personally, it's his pathology, he can't talk to women.

Howard: He can't talk to attractive women, or in your case a cheesecake–scented Goddess!

Ariana: I am a scientist 

Leonard: So, there's gonna be some furniture delivered?

Penny: Yeah, yeah, if it gets here and I'm not here tomorrow could you just sign for it and have them put it in my apartment.