The Nerdvana Annihilation

Scene: The apartment.

Sheldon: Well, this sandwich is an unmitigated disaster. I asked for turkey and roast beef with lettuce and swiss on wholewheat.

Raj: What did they give you?

Sheldon: Turkey and roast beef with swiss and lettuce on wholewheat. It's the right ingredients but in the wrong order. In a proper sandwich the cheese is adjacent to the bread to create a moisture barrier against the lettuce. They might as well have dragged this thing through a car wash.

Leonard: I don't believe it.

Sheldon: I know, it's basic culinary science.

Leonard: Some guy is auctioning off a miniature time machine prop from the original film and no-one is bidding on it.

Howard: A time machine from the movie The Time Machine?

Leonard: No, a time machine from Sophie's Choice.

Raj: Boy, Sophie could have used a time machine in that movie. Did you see it, it's rough.

Howard: Oh, that's cool.

Leonard: Uh-huh.

Raj: It's only $800?

Leonard: Yeah. And that's my bid.

Sheldon: You bid $800.

Leonard: It was a spur of the moment thing, I figured it would go for thousands and I just wanted to be a part of it.

Sheldon: There's only 30 seconds left in the auction.

Howard: Do you have $800?

Leonard: Not to blow on a miniature time machine.

Howard: Don't worry, the way these things work there's people waiting 'til the last second to bid, and then they swoop in and get it, it's called sniping.

Raj: Fifteen seconds.

Leonard: Come on, snipers.

Raj: Ten, nine, eight...

Leonard: Where are your snipers?

Raj: Five.

Leonard: Snipe.

Raj: Four.

Leonard: Snipe.

Raj: Three.

Leonard: Snipe!

Raj: Two.

Leonard: SNIPE!

Raj: One.

Leonard: Aaaa-aw!

Raj: Congratulations, you are the proud owner of a miniature time machine.

Howard: You lucky duck.

Sheldon: I wonder why no-one else bid, this is a classic piece of sci-fi movie memorabilia.

Leonard: Yeah, I know, I still can't afford it.

Howard: Why don't we share it? We'll each put in two hundred bucks and we'll take turns having it in our homes.

Raj: A time share time machine? I'm in. Sheldon?

Sheldon: Need you ask? But I still don't understand why no-one else bid.

Scene: The lobby. The guys stand around a full sized time machine.

Sheldon: I understand why no-one else bid.

Credits sequence

Scene: The same

Raj: Did the listing actually say miniature?