chapter six.

"Roh Saeyoung!"

At the sudden calling of her name, Saeyoung took a halt. She knew that voice and it was the voice she'd least expect hearing. It has been 2 days since the Ganhyu incident and Saeyoung wasn't expecting anything to happen and was waiting for the week to end.

Saeyoung turned around, eyes widening at the view of Nishimura Riki smirking. "W-What are you doing here?" shit, she just stuttered. This was not a very accurate sign.

"It's Roh Saeyoung, am I correct?" Ni-ki dug his hands into the pockets of his jacket and slowly approached the girl with his sly grin. Nishimura Riki has accomplished the challenge, from the looks of it he has must have accomplished it effortlessly.

"Sorry, you mistook me from someone else." she lied.

Niki raised his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side. He snapped his finger and there appeared her friend Chaeji, running to their direction. Saeyoung's eyes widened.

"Sorry Saeyoung! He promised me that he will introduce me to Junghwan!" Saeyoung glared at her friend while Chaeji started scratching the back of her neck. Saeyoung knew how much Chaeji likes Junghwan but right now, she felt betrayed.

Ni-ki turned to face Chaeji and gave her a small nod. "I'll introduce you to him later, thanks Chaeji." Ni-ki then grinned at Saeyoung. "As for you, you're coming with me."

"But- But I have class."

"Skip it. You could attend it tomorrow, it's not like it's already the end of the world right?" Ni-ki grabbed Saeyoung's hand and dragged her along the halls.

"Hell no. I'm not skipping."

"Wait, so you're a good girl?"

Saeyoung's lips parted. So he thinks she's bad? Well that's just offending. This boy is so starting to get into her nerves. "And since when did you start thinking that I was bad?"

Ni-ki shrugged. "Just a slight guess. I mean, the way you look, act and move gives of a different vibe. You know what I'm saying?"

"No clue." Saeyoung heaved a sigh. "Anyways, I gotta go to class. Toodles!"

"Hold on." he says blocking the girl's way. Saeyoung rolled her eyes, she really need to get herself to class or she'd freak out if her teachers found out she was late.

"Meet me at the music room again this afternoon, okay?"

"Yah! That is not a-" before she could even finish her sentence, Ni-ki already ran off back to his room, escaping whatever excuse she has . "Promise." Saeyoung finished.

"Really Mijin? PDA? Wow, I never knew you could be that clingy. Like, eww! You and Taeho are so disgusting! Do you even read the school rule book?"

Mijin looked down after hearing Seolhee's comment. She and Taeho is currently in a mutual understanding relationship with Taeho and many people knew. The other day when she Taeho were alone, Mijin has gotten into a small accident which accidentally made her kiss Taeho in front of some students and teachers. Sadly the scene was directly recorded by the school's cctv camera.

"Seolhee, me and Taeho didn't mean it! It was an accident-"

"Then you should've been more careful right? That's such a lame excuse coming from you, Mijin." continued Seolhee. Mijin gripped the hem of her skirt, she didn't actually mean it to happen. Her and Taeho we're innocent.

"I mean couldn't you just meet after school? Then the two of you can get all mushy and stuff. Seriously, you and Taeho better have limits!"

"I'm sorry Seolhee but who are you to question the relationship between my friend and Taeho?" Saeyoung suddenly spoke. She had her arms crossed, eyeing Seolhee.

Seolhee snorted and rolled her eyes. "Saeyoung you really need to teach your friends on how to tame themselves in front of other people! This is school, not a hotel you losers!"

Judging Mijin and Taeho's relationship flashed a small flame in Saeyoung but insulting her and her friends is now a different story. If she had the courage she would definitely pull Seolhee's hair and bang her head on the table.

But causing another scene won't do Saeyoung nor her friends any good. So she calmed herself down a bit and tried to handle the situation in a more professional way.

Her way.

"Sorry not sorry but Seolhee you are no one to judged Mijin and Taeho's relationship. You're definitely a no one and absolutely has no rights to tell them on what to do. And why is that? It proves that you're just jealous that no one even likes you like the way Taeho likes Mijin-"

Seolhee banged her hand into their table. She had quite a furious look. "And when did I say I was jealous? You're just siding Mijin because she's you're friend-"

"I'm siding no one in the PDA situation Seolhee but the way you insulted my friends is getting a bit too far. I'd rather side a villain who's trying to be good rather than a hero who's all mouth and shit."

"Oh shut up Saeyoung! You're a nothing higher than me as well! Just because you're good at talking and kept playing the innocent card doesn't mean you, yourself can be trusted!" shot back Seolhee.

Seolhee was getting on Saeyoung's nerves and she's inches away in putting this girl in harm. But she will save it as a last resort. "And who the fuck even told you that I can be trusted or not? I know how to play my cards very well Seolhee so stop assuming things. Plus what are you even doing on our table? Sorry but you we're never even invited to come here at the first place."

Saeyoung rolled her eyes. "Such a busy body. How so? Is you're life that fucking lame that you had to go and crash into other people's personal business? If so, then I'm thanking the Lord that he gave you such a horrible life because you look so pitiful."

Seolhee suddenly froze and angrily stared through Saeyoung. Saeyoung was happy that she got a bitch like her to shut up even just for a few seconds. Saeyoung enjoys situations such as this.

Seolhee bit her lip and leaned a bit closer. "Oh am I now? Then I'm definitely glad that you're little sister died before she was even born! Seriously, society can't deal with another one of you're stupid family tree shit."

Well that was the last straw. Saeyoung was boiling with anger at the mention of her little sister which made her question on why a person such as Seolhee knew.

Saeyoung immediately grabbed Mijin's cup of coffee and splashed it into Seolhee's uniform making her scream. Both her skirt and top are now ruined.

"Oopsie! The coffee must have slipped right out of my hand." Saeyoung sarcastically said and grabbed a few tissues from her table. "Here you might need it!" but before she could hand it to Seolhee who was still frozen in her position, Saeyoung licked the front of the first tissue and threw it right into Seolhee's face.

"Eww! You rude bitch!" says Seolhee who wiped her face with her hand.

"I'm a rude queen not a rude bitch you stupid daughter of a beggar."