𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈:𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

All because of my mother and father were secret agents,i was a victim of human trafficking.All of it started when my "mom" and my "dad" have to pretend that they were married for some secret shit to protect.Moving to another country to escape the polices not until one day,their job is done and i had to illegally fly a plane.It was my first time as the police shooting to the window multiple times.

  A day passed and i landed the plane on an abandoned landing place.Multiple people were there.But the last thing i remember was one of them sticking a liquid in me to make me fall into a deep sleep.As i woke up in a container with other kids around my age.The door was opened with an armed guy pointing the laser at us while we were screaming.

  We were lined up and 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 were talked.The words that ruined my life.

The Red Room is your new family

but it lasts for 7 years.I was moved to a lab for 2 years to test my "gift" so called and that is the story of me.9 years worth of trauma but i was saved by one of the MATA's pillar leader.But 5 months later,i lost him and with that moment,i had to go away and be independent.I took a year break.I celebrated my 19th birthday alone with the only picture that i have left with,in the darkness.But this time,i am ready to face the world.

But this time,i am ready to face the world