⏤͟͟͞͞★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕

ᵖʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ

"What are you guys doing?"The non-familiar girl asked in curiosity.

" N-nothing.Just some news"Khai lied.Y/n just mouthing 'ooo' and leave the academy.They all sighed in relief."I feel guilty after reading her profile.Maybe there is a reason why we can't read it"Roza said hinting the feeling regret in her voice as the other agree.

"No wonder why she can speak multiple language's while on our mission" Bulat said without knowing the other team doesn't know the context. "Oh wait,you guys don't know.So uhhh...when we are on our mission,she spoke Russian to one of the Widow"Bulat explained and other just nod in understanding." Anyways,it's getting late.We need to go"Jet said while walking away.Same as the other.

Back to Y/n....

She was in her normal clothes,walking to a mini mart to buy some food.She walk through every rack to find things that she needs not until she bumped onto someone."I'm so sorry oh my"She apologized not until she looks up to see Rudy."Hey,I didn't know you live here"Y/n said while standing up.They both talked until she payed for her things."I gotta go y'know.See you tomorrow"Y/n said while waving at him.

Y/n arrived to her apartment and put her groceries on the kitchen counter.She puts on her usual lilac hoodie with a grey sweatpants.She opens her phone to see an unread massage and it was from Cassian.

Example:you
Example:Cassian

Cass
W͟h͟e͟r͟e͟ r͟ u͟ b͟e͟s͟t͟i͟e͟

You
i͟'͟m͟ i͟n͟ u͟r͟ w͟a͟l͟l͟ r͟n͟

Cass
w͟a͟i͟t͟ w͟h͟a͟t͟-͟

You
i͟'͟m͟ j͟o͟k͟i͟n͟g͟

You
a͟n͟y͟w͟a͟y͟s͟,͟w͟h͟a͟t͟ a͟r͟e͟ y͟o͟u͟ u͟p͟ t͟o͟?͟

Cass
I͟ h͟a͟v͟e͟ t͟o͟ l͟i͟s͟t͟e͟n͟ t͟o͟ m͟y͟ t͟w͟i͟n͟'͟s͟ r͟a͟n͟t͟ a͟b͟o͟u͟t͟ t͟h͟i͟s͟ o͟n͟e͟ K͟-͟d͟r͟a͟m͟a͟ l͟m͟a͟o͟

You
l͟e͟m͟m͟e͟ g͟u͟e͟s͟s͟

You
i͟t͟'͟s͟ P͟e͟n͟t͟h͟o͟u͟s͟e͟ r͟i͟g͟h͟t͟?͟

Cass
y͟o͟u͟ k͟n͟o͟w͟ t͟h͟a͟t͟ d͟r͟a͟m͟a͟?͟

You
E͟v͟e͟r͟y͟o͟n͟e͟ k͟n͟o͟w͟s͟ i͟t͟ f͟o͟r͟ g͟i͟v͟i͟n͟g͟ p͟e͟o͟p͟l͟e͟ s͟t͟r͟e͟s͟s͟.͟A͟n͟y͟w͟a͟y͟s͟,͟g͟t͟g͟ b͟e͟s͟t͟i͟e͟

Cass
b͟y͟e͟ g͟u͟r͟l͟

Y/n closed her phone and put on her favourite show.She watches multiple episodes before drifting off to sleep.

KRRRRING!!!

A loud noise of an alarm waking up the half asleep Y/n with her messy hair and dry face.She groans and take her phone to see the time.

7:00 AM

She gets off her bed and brush her hair as she puts it in a messy bun.She let her laziness takes over her body and slowly walk to the kitchen.She walks to the sink and wash her face for refreshment and as she dries her hand,she puts two bread into a baby blue coloured toaster.While waiting for the toast,she opens her phone to see tons of miscall from an unknown number."10 times?Jeez who the fuck is this"She mumbled to herself.Without hesitation,she call back the number as she take her toast and put it in her plate.