⏤͟͟͞͞★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Y/n's POV

   I unlock my apartment door and close it while smiling.I'm feeling a little bit different.I'm not exactly saying that I have fall in love but I think that I ate a lot of sugar.It's been a long time since I ate ice cream.I kinda avoid eating it to often or I will get my power out of control.

    I took a shower and eat my melatonin gummies.I meditate for 5 minutes then I fall asleep.

   A young girl with red mist coming out from her heart unwillingly creating a false reality.Using her memory to create a false body.A burst happened causing the place turns black and white as of it was in a 1950's sitcom.Using the memories left,creating her loved one.As soon as she saw him,her intention change and she live with it.The young girl was Y/n.

Holding the whole town as hostages out of grief  until an unknown woman absorbing her power causing chaos and making her 'family' glitching to death.Cries and wailing were heard.

  "no...no...i'm not a killer"i whispered while sweating.Tears falling down my cheeks while slowly screaming as if i saw death of loved one.
I slowly open my eyes to see my surrounding levitating and dropped as soon and i blink my eyes."was that some kind of warning?"I thought to myself while fixing my position from laying down to sitting.Heavy breath were coming out from my nose while drenched in sweat.Eyes is full of fear and heart are going on a rapid speed.

   I walk out of bed and goes to the kitchen to eat.I look at the clock showing that it's 5 o' clock.I took out my leftover sushi and donuts in the refrigerator and fill my glass with cold water.While eating,i feel anxious as if something bad is coming in an unexpected way.But that book...i don't want to use it anymore since my old experience with it.Afyer eating i take a quick shower and pick up clothes for today.

   I wore a white turtleneck with a graffiti shirt on top to layer it.I match it with white tennis skirt and converse.As usual,i use the same bag and put my things in it.I lock my apartment and uses the elevator to go out.

    "It's saturday,i think i should go to the mall"I pull out my earphone and connect it to my phone.I play my favourite song as i walk watching the scenery.

(This song is just😩)

    I hummed the rhythm of the song until I bumped onto someone.A tall guy with dyed hair and black sunglasses.I stand up quickly and bowed to him multiple times while saying sorry.I ran away from embarrassment while slapping my mouth with my hand holding myself from laughter.I continue my walk to the mall.I arrived to the mall and I take a step in and to the first destination!

Narrators POV

   Y/n walk into one of her favourite shop, Baskin Robins to buy her favorite flavour ice cream (F/F).She walks out the store after getting her order with her aura drenched in joy.Her next destination is Popular,y'know the book shop.She go to the manga isle to search the next volume of her favourite manga.Then she walk to the album isle to find her favourite K-Pop group album is available.She quickly grab it and pay it at the counter.She walk outside the store satisfied."What shop should I go next.."She ask herself until a voice heard behind her making her turning her body.The mysterious voice look at her as if it was in slow-motion while so this is love playing at the background.