⏤͟͟͞͞★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

"𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

Y/n's POV

  Just like another day,i wake up and goes outside to take a deep breath.Taking time to let my old memories drift away  from my mind.Taking a gaze at the bright sky thought to myself "I want to die".Even if i let the memories drift away,it will always haunt me till' death.

  I walk back to my apartment that i just moved in last week.I entered the bathroom and turning on the shower letting the hot water slip down my body.I stared at the wall for a minute losing control the reality until i snapped back onto reality.I turn off the shower and dries my hair with a towel and put on clothes that i prepared last night.

  Looking myself at my body length mirror "Sheesh i have good taste" i murmured praising myself

   I put my phone,apartment key and wallet on my handbag then i walked outside after locking my apartment.While walking down the streets,i thought to myself "it's been a really long time since i walked past this street.Nothing changed at all".As i walk past a non-familiar school.A school that i went years ago.

   I slowly sneak under the guard without them noticing and go to room 52.Taking out my id stamp on my phonecase opening a secret elevator that led me to an underwater pod.I observed the place once again to see a non-familiar face in front of me.

   "Agent Geetha!It's been a long time since i saw you"I said excitedly seeing the Techno(blade)Head Pillar who takes care of me for a few month after the incident that happened years ago."It's been a long time to Y/n.So, Are you really ready to join us back?"She asked me straight in the eyes looking for signs.I nod softly in response which make her smile.

"Welcome back"

   "I made a new suit for you.You will totally love it".Agent Geetha bring me to a room and shows me a suit.My eyes stared in awe looking at the suit.I put it on and admire how it looks on me and the details.Behind me, An old friend of mine.A creation from my blood,sweat and tears .The weapon that i always rely on.

   "My katana?You still keep it?This thing is old as hell" I said with full of happiness

  "Are you ready?"Agent geetha asked me.I nodded in agreement.An explosion i heard.I ran and jump over two people who looks my age to block an attack incoming using my katana as my hair smacks my face.I dodge more attack incoming from the person to try and takes off the mask.

   The guy from the mask suddenly sprint away.As i noticed it before the guy with YoYo chase over them.Me and the girl follow the guy chasing the person that led us to a dark room.I use my night vision ability to scan the room until something hit my head but thank god i dodge at time.

   More incoming weapons or should i say cards targeted to the girl."GIRL DUCK"i screamed at her giving a warning.She successfully dodge it until the guy holding a cat.I observe it as the cat was put into a cage.The guy stepped on it and the cat disappeared.I gasp loudly while smacking my hand to my mouth.The guy with YoYo losing his patience and he started to charge his attack but as soon as he tried to hit the guy,something blocked him.A familiar blue shield protecting the guy from getting knock out.

   Then suddenly,clapping were heard and the light started to open.I looked behind to see other student cheering.A soft smile appeared on my face until i locked my eyes to one of the student causing my head to hurt a little bit.

  "Ali,Alicia and Y/n ,Please to upstairs to meet your fellow classmate"Agent geetha called us.

"Maybe today wasn't so bad"I thought to myself with my heart racing rapidly.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎

I'm sorry for taking to long to update this bit here it is.I am half finished with the second chapter!.Stay safe people,goodbye❤️