⏤͟͟͞͞★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

Narrator's pov

Y/n walked upstairs nervously.

Arriving at the top,groups of people looking at her and the other two.She plays with her finger while looking at the other mentors.

"Since two of you is new here,My name is Agent Leon"He introduced himself

"I am Geetha and this is Agent Bakar"She introduced herself and the other guy."I'm Karya.Agent Karya"The guy in a grey suit introduced himself calmly.

"Now we have introduce ourselves,why don't the student introduce themselves"Agent Leon said.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆

"So...what do you think about this place Y/n?"Moon ask Y/n."This place is cool.The wind is also frigid.I like it"She answered taking a deep breath."Ali,is it true that you soloed UNO himself?"Moon asked Ali.Y/n thought to herself "is this the new wielder of IRIS?He looks rather...weak?.I'm judging him but based on his height,he is really short for an 18 year old.He also looks like he doesn't have enough stamina"

"Is it true that he can turn himself into smoke?"Khai asked Ali.Ali was about to answer until some durian looking head bitch interrogate him."He don't turn into smoke.He only uses it to hide his attacks.An Inviso agent should know this trick"He glares at Moon."Tch...IRIS user"He said before walking up the stairs.

"Don't be worry.He's emo that's why he always act like that.He idolizes Djin"Moon explained.Y/n glares at him while squinting her eyes that is glowing red trying to read his mind.

"Y/n?You okay"A voice called her name making her blink and turning her eyes to her normal eye colour."Yes i'm okay.Just a lil bit nervous"Y/n answered calmly.

"We need to go.Our class are going to start soon"Y/n said looking at her classmates until Agent Bakar called for Ali."Ali,the Pillar Leader wants to see you".Y/n raised her eyebrows thinking what did go wrong."Wow,that's really rare"Moon said with her eyes glowing excited.

"Let's go Ali.They are waiting"Agent Bakar leading Ali to a room as Y/n and her classmates walks to another room.

Time passed and mentors are explaining what are they doing later and Ali entered.He got scolded by Agent Leon.Y/n and her classmates walk to the battlefield in team."Since Y/n's Pillar is still unknown,you can stay with mentor"Agent Leon announce making her turning back wishing others goodluck while mouthing "Aw man".She went up and cross her hand waiting for the timer to start.

3...

2...

1...

START!

They start to run looking for their objective."Y/n,please watch over them and make sure that they are not cheating and then report back to me using the communicator"Agent Leon orders Y/n.She telerpots behind a bush and stay unnoticed by other while looking at them fighting until Jet fell off almost activating the droids and bots.

NOT UNTIL Y/n uses her telekinesis to move his arm a little bit making the security trigger.Bots and droid starting to activating abd shooting other.She whispers to the communicator to report back at the mentors."They trigger the security system.Should i retreat back to you?"Y/n asking while looking at the chaos."Yes and before that,deactivate the bots first"Agent Geetha asked her.Y/n pulls out her katana and jumps out from the bush and starting to slaying the droids.Using her katana to dodge the incoming laser blast from the bots and slaying it not until one of the bots shooting her at the back.She was ready to dodge it until Ali protect her using his YoYo.Y/n jumps behing him and slice the robot causing it to parts in half.

She started to back away from them to hide in the bush to teleport back to the mentors."All clear Agent Geetha"She said after arriving behind Agent Geetha."Good,now let's wait for them to arrive".Y/n sit at the edge of the platform waiting for them while checking out her nails and yawn.

Y/n's POV

"Jeez those slowpokes.Thank god i didn't damage my beautiful nail"I murmured.Team Rudy arrived with the thing idk what is that honestly."You guys are making me sleepy god you bunch of slowpokes"I said in an annoyed tone.I looked behind and see the other team"Finally"I said.The hologram showed that the winner is Team Rudy since they arrived first with the objective.

"Congratulations Team Rudy for winning.I'm impressed.Take that as a compliment i'm really impressed.It's like you have been trained for years"I said while complimenting them.The mentors are giving us speech for a few minutes they say but instead it takes 20 minutes then we can be free and go back home.

I walk into a convienience store to buy my favourite ice cream and drink as always.I walk to the park and sit on a swing while eating my ice cream.I look infront of me to see multiple kids playing happily.I imagined that it was me.I felt someone sat next to me and i turned over the direction to see Rudy." Oh hey"i said while focusing myself to the kids playing."Hey,why are you staring the kids playing?"He asked me."Nothing...just miss my childhood"I lied to him while looking to my feet.I took a big sigh and look back up to them playing."So...Y/n.What are you?.I'm getting a very weird vibe around you"He said while looking at me.I look to an opposite direction to use my power and read his mind.

"And i feel someone's heart beating rapidly.Are you nervous around people?" I said while turn back my head and stares directly into his eyes.His cheeks are getting red as he's sweating.I only rest my face on my palm while giggling."Calm down big boy.I'm not a cannibal jeez"I said jokingly.He only laughed nervously."and also,i'm a human obviously.But if you are smart enough,you'll know who am i"I said while getting up from the swing and walk away.

"I think I should talk to Agent Geetha about this to secure the file"I murmured to myself concerned about people knowing the truth about me...

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎