⏤͟͟͞͞★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

A silhouette of a girl was seen hugging a person."I'm glad your safe.Are you hurt"She said while checking his body and his face.Her tears in her eyes escaping to fall on her cheeks."I'm sorry but-"He looks at the girl before tragedy shots.The girl looks down to her stomach to see a dagger stabbing her.She looks backs up as her vision slowly fading.As the last thing she heard was another voice screaming her name.She couldn't recognized it but surely she was trying to scream for help as she bleed to death.

Y/n's POV

I snapped back to reality after staring at my wall.My heart was beating rapidly and my breath were heavy.I took a big breath and walk to my bathroom to take a shower.30 minutes later I put on my usual clothes,It was a lilac coloured hoodie with a bike shorts.I put my dry hair on a low ponytail as I throw myself on my living room sofa.I opened the tv to see the latest news.

  "Recently,the owner of Scarlet Lab was assassinated.They were apparently testing a synthetic gas that can free people from mind control.The police is trying to find the gas but it was nowhere to found but there is a cctv footage was found-

My phone ringed to see the MATA logo.I quickly change my clothes and walk myself to the academy.

I arrived to the academy with my suit and i quickly ran to where everyone is.I arrived at the perfect time.I walked next to Ali and listens to General Rama giving us information.

"This is Professor Adrean.He was recently assassinated for this" He said while showing a tube with red gas in it."This is a synthetic gad and what makes it special that it can free people from mind control.A footage of the security camera was founded"He played the footage.I observed the footage but i feel something that is familiar.

"General,can you pause the footage" I said while rising my hand.I zoomed in to take a better look at the unknowns utility belt.My eyes widen as i slapped my mouth with my hand as General Rama also was shocked."What is that Y/n" Moon asked me.I took a deep breath and explain it.

"That symbol.I know that symbol.Red Room is a secret organization that include illegal activities including human trafficking.They hosted a project called 'Widow project" or 'The Black Widow project'.They train young girls to be killers and to the one who is not 'good enough',they are killed and the symbol means one of the Widow assassinate him under mind control.The girls are either being picked up from the streets or have been assigned since infant"I said forcing monotone voice trying to hide my sadness.

"Where do you know all of this information?" Roza asked."I have my own ways"i said trying to not sound suspicious."Back to the mission,you will be divided to two groups.Choose your own team.Act Immediately!"He said.I looked down to my feet not until someone touch my shoulder.I looked back to see Alicia."You okay?You seem anxious"She asked as she looked at me like a worried mother."I'm okay"I answered giving her a small smile.

"Y/n,I want you to join Ejen Leon's team.They are assigned to find the killer and you know what to to right?" Ejen Bakar asked me.I nodded while walking towards Rudy."Great.Everyone is here.So they located the killer near west Cyberaya.Y/n,you know what to do"Ejen Leon asked me.I took a deep breath and nodded.

We arrived at the location that General sended to us.It's leading it to an abandoned building as the wall decorated with vines and moss.I took out my katana and enter the building and we arrived safely to the rooftop."Everyone divide and check every corner of this place.Make sure there is no trap"He ordered us.I went downstairs.I look around to see if there's any trap but instead,i found a whole box full of the synthetic gas."Guys,i think i found something that is very shocking"I said to my earpiece.Everyone arrived to see the boxes full of the synthetic gas.