⏤͟͟͞͞★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a room but something doesn't feel right.I tried to move my arm but it feels like I've been tied to something.I turn my head to my hand to see it strapped onto the bed,same as my feet and my body.I aggressively move while panicking."What is happening"I thought to myself but I heard a footstep.I look towards the sound with my blurry vision trying recognize the person but failed not until I hear the voice."The strap is blocking you from using your powers"A feminine yet serious voice said.

"W-what happened" I asked while my heart beating rapidly,scared to what people view me as after the incident.The female shows a security camera recording as I see myself using my powers to make them passed out before I did.The voice I heard was Agent Geetha calling out my name.I look in fear as I thought in my head "what have I done?"." I'm going to left you here because I need to treat the other Agents"The female walk out of the room.I take a deep breath trying to calm myself and I look next to me to see a surgical scissors.I try to knock it off the table for a few minutes and I successfully did it.I cut off at the straps on my body.

I sneak off the infirmary and out of the academy.I use my ability to fly away from the place to an abandoned house in the middle of a forest.I landed roughly,lying on the grass as I look into a puddle near me to see my bloodied up face,full of scars from the landing.I walk into the abandoned house and change my clothes by using my power.It was a maroon coloured shirt with black sweater pants and a long grey coloured cardigan.

I pour a cup of coffee and sit on the dusted sofa,resting my mind and thoughts from what happened.

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile in the academy...

"Code red,I repeat code red.Y/n has escaped from the room" Agent Geetha said on her earpiece.She walk with the other mentors while checking her tablet trying to track her."It seems she has disabled her phone and destroy the tracker"Agent Leon said not knowing an ear was eavesdropping them.

Ali who has just woken up from the burst and was on his way to the toilet stopped listening to the mentors.He quickly turn his way back to the infirmary where the other agents was treated."GUYS!"He said while panting trying to take a breath."Eh,Ali what's wrong?"Khai asked him looking at him in confusion, same as the other agents."Y/n-Y/n she escaped!"He gossiped to them while the other just in shock and whispers were in action."Are you serious?"Moon asked as Ali just nodded.

"And the mentors is sending other agents to look for her" Ali added fueling the fire."What do you think she is siding with UNO?"Roza asked in an upset tone knowing her weapon was destroyed."Don't say that.I mean...we know Djin is her adoptive father but she will never leave our side"A voice that came from a very unexpected person.

"What the-mf you talk?"Moon asked Zass who was just talked for the first time as others just stare in shock." That was unexpected"Zass talked again locking his eyes to his phone."Aside from the fact that Zass just talked,what he said was right.She'll never leave our side"Roza said.

"But who's ideas was this to make us ended up in this infirmary?" Roza said sending a death stare to Jet while he was just gulped in fear.

"Ehe"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN EHE"all of them screamed at him.

𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

" First,Y/n escaped and now Dos also escaped from the prison"Agent Bakar said."I'm sorry I couldn't block Dos from escaping.I failed and let me redeem this by joining you finding her and Y/n" Agent Rizwan said."It's not your fault Rizwan and for the least,we can still track Dos and apparently she is in an abandoned building in North Cyberaya.Gear up because she may have bring other UNO's people"Agent Geetha said while saving the coordinate to the location.