December 21

Eva's POV
I woke up in Anna's arms. Last night was the second best sex we've had, the first time is still the best. She looked beautiful even though her hair was a mess and she was snoring. We have to leave the cabin by 11 and it's already 10.
Eva: "Wake up Boon." I said shaking her gently.
Anna: "noo I don't want to." She said groaning.
Eva: "We can lay here for a few minutes." I said snuggling her.
Anna: "What time is it?" She asked.
Eva: "It's 10:05."
Anna: "Okay."
We laid there for a while and then got up, packed our things, and got ready for the drive home.
Anna: "You got everything?" She asked picking up her suitcase.
Eva: "I think so." I said grabbing my bag.
We left the room and headed downstairs to see everyone was already down there waiting. We're always the last ones out of the room.
Madi: "Okay does everyone have everything?" She asked looking around the room.
Ava: "Yep." She said with her two suitcases.
Sab: "Got your keys Anna?" She asked her.
Anna: "Umm yep." She said putting her arm around me.
I feel like Anna gets more clingy to me when Sab is around. Which is nice I guess. Anna and Sab used to be best friends, but lately it's like Anna is afraid of her, and I don't know exactly why.
Lauren: "Alright let's go." She said heading towards the door and we all followed after her.
Everyone squeezed in the car with their stuff and we started heading towards home. Anna held my hand and lightly stroked my thumb.

Anna's POV
As I drove I wondered whether I should tell Eva what Sab did last night. I don't think she would find out on her own but I don't like keeping things from her. We were on the road for about an hour before someone finally said it.
Ava: "I have to pee."
Anna: "Okay I'll stop at this next exit." I said putting my blinker on.
We pulled up at a gas station and everyone got out to go use the bathroom. Eva opened her door and started to get out but I stopped her.
Anna: "Hey wait a second." I said to her.
Eva: "What?" She asked curiously looking back at me.
Anna: "Close the door I need to tell you something." I said and she closed the door.
I watched everyone else until they had all walked into the gas station.
Eva: "What is it?" She asked.
Anna: "Last night Sab tried to kiss me." I confessed.
Eva: "What?! When?!" She said shocked.
Anna: "I went to the bathroom and she followed me in there, she tried to pin me to the wall and kiss me but I got away." I said quickly.
Eva: "Why didn't you tell me last night?!" She asked confused.
Anna: "I didn't want our last night at the cabin to be ruined." I said.
Eva: "What's her deal? I'm going to beat her ass." She said attempting to get out of the car.
Anna: "Wait Eva." I said locking the doors before she could grab the handle.
Eva: "What?!" She asked.
I could tell she was pissed, but the last thing I need is Eva getting arrested for beating Sab in a gas station.
Anna: "Look Eva she was wasted, I doubt she even remembers and I don't want the car ride to be super awkward if you confronted her." I explained.
Eva: "But Anna she can't keep doing those things, it's getting out of hand." She said annoyed.
Anna: "I agree but right now is not the right time." I said.
The girls were walking out of the gas station and heading towards the car.
Eva: "Okay fine, but I still need to pee." She said getting out of the car as everyone else got in.
Sab: "Hey Anna remember that song we used to love?" She asked.
Anna: "Um nope." I said even though I did know what song she was referring to, I didn't want to give her the satisfaction.
Sab: "Oh come on we used to play it over and over."
Anna: "Nope I don't remember." I said shortly.
Sab: "Oh." She said disappointedly.
When Eva got back we got back on the highway.

(Time skip: They're home)
Eva's POV
We got out of the car, grabbed our stuff, and went inside. We post mated Cane's for dinner and chilled downstairs. Everyone was tired from the long drive, it's always depressing to get back from a trip. I couldn't stop staring at Sab, thinking about how bad I wanted to slap her for trying to get with Anna. Anna was keeping a close eye on me though, she wants me to let it go and I think she's afraid I'm going to call Sab out in front of everyone. Once it got late everyone headed up to their rooms, me and Anna went to hers.
Anna: "I'm gonna shower real quick before we go to sleep, do you want to shower with me?" She asked as she walked towards the bathroom.
Eva: "No I'm just gonna shower in the morning." I responded.
This is the perfect time to go and talk to Sab. Once I heard the shower running I waited for a minute on the bed until I was sure Anna had gotten in.
I quietly opened the door and walked into the hallway. I headed to Sab's room and knocked on the door...

End chapter 30.