December 18th

Anna's POV
This morning me and Eva woke up holding each other. We both felt a little musty after sleeping off the nights transgressions. We decided to shower together. We didn't do anything sexual, we just took in each other's bodies. It reminded me how lucky I am to have her. We got dressed and went downstairs to see everyone. Everyone was hanging out in the living room.
Anna: "Hey guys."
Madi: "Ask them Ava."
Eva: "Ask us what?"
Ava: "What do you guys think about getting a cabin in the mountains for a couple days?"
Anna: "That sounds amazing." I said looking at Eva.
Eva: "Yesss I'd love that."
Ava: "Cool I'm gonna text Nour about it." She said taking out her phone.
Sab: "I think it's gonna be fun." She said looking at me.
Eva didn't like that she looked at me when she said that. I could feel her tense up so I grabbed her hand hand and lead her to come sit with me on the complete opposite side of the room from Sab.
Madi: "I've never stayed in a cabin before so I'm excited."
Anna: "Really? It's so beautiful, especially in the mountains in winter."
Ava: "Alright, Nour said it's a good idea."
Eva: "Yay."
Ava: "Alright is everyone good if we leave tomorrow?"
Eva: "Good to me."
Lauren: "Yea that's good."
Ava: "Alright pack your bags bitches!"
Everyone dispersed to go do their own thing. Me and Eva went up to her room. I watched her make a few POV's. She's so good at them. We posted a few tik toks together and then Eva begged me to watch Anime and I eventually gave in. I don't like it but she does so I just sat there confused in agony. Later we started packing to leave the next morning.
Eva: "What should I pack? What do people wear when they stay in cabins?" She asked looking through her closet.
Anna: "They wear bikinis." I said sarcastically.
Eva: "Hush Boon." She said throwing a pair of jeans at me.
Eva: "Put that in my suitcase."
Anna: "Okay bossy." I said walking over to the suitcase.
Eva: "Oh, you think I'm bossy?"
Anna: "Yes but I don't mind being bossed around by a girl this sexy." I said walking over and wrapping my arms around her.
Eva: "Mhm, should I get the handcuffs?" She said jokingly.
Anna: "But if I was handcuffed I couldn't do this." I said as I grabbed her ass.
Eva laughed and shoved me off of her.
Eva: "Quit distracting me I have to pack, and you should start too." She said looking back in the closet.
Anna: "Ugh I hate packing, will you just do it for me?" I said crashing on the bed.
Eva: "Boon, how am I supposed to know what to pack for you?" She said laughing.
Anna: "Just throw some hoodies and sweatpants in there and a toothbrush and I'll be good."
Eva: "I think you can handle it." She said.
Anna: "Boooooo"
Eva: "Shoo" She said waving her arms at me gesturing towards the door.
Anna: "Fine." I said as I walked out to go to my room.
I reluctantly got out my suitcase and started putting my stuff in. I can't wait to go to the cabin. It'll be the first time the whole house goes away together. I think I could use a vacation.

End chapter 24.
Sorry it took a while to post a new chapter I've been trying to think of ideas.