December 21 (Part 2)

Sab's POV
I was about to go to sleep when someone knocked on my door.
Sab: "Who is it?" I asked.
Eva: "It's Eva."
That's weird, she never comes in my room this late.
Sab: "Come in."

Eva's POV
Sab just said 'come in'. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I stood there looking at her. All of a sudden a rush of anger came over me. My mind raced with what to say.
Sab: "What's up Eva?" She asked curiously.
Just hearing her have the audacity to talk to me after what she did pissed me off even more.
Eva: "Shut up." I blurted out.
Sab: "What?" She asked laughing like she thought I was kidding.
Eva: "Don't pretend like you don't know why I'm here." I said angrily.
Sab just looked at me.
Sab: "Um can I have a hint?" She asked laughing.
God she still thinks I'm joking.
Eva: "Just stop." I said.
Sab: "Eva I really don't know-" as she said that I walked over and backhanded her across the face.
Sab: "Ow Eva what the fuck?" She said in shock rubbing her cheek.
Eva: "You have to stop with the Anna bullshit!" I shouted at her.
Sab just sat there rubbing her cheek. I could tell she was putting the pieces together.
Sab: "So I'm guessing Anna told you what I did last night..." she said.
Eva: "Of course she did I'm her girlfriend." I said loudly.
Sab: "Eva just listen I-"
I couldn't even let her finish the sentence before I slapped her again on the opposite cheek. Sab quickly moved over and stood up on the opposite side of the bed from me.
Sab: "Eva just wait." She pleaded putting her hand on the cheek I just slapped.
Eva: "Fuck you Sab! This is the third time you've gone after Anna and I'm fucking sick of it!" I yelled.
Sab started to get tears in her eyes.
Sab: "Eva I was just drunk I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." She explained as tears fell from her eyes.
Eva: "Bullshit! I know you've got a thing for her and you need to get over it!" I shouted.
Sab broke down crying.
Sab: "I'm sorry Eva." She said bawling.
Eva: "Stop apologizing! You just need to leave Anna alone, she doesn't like you that and it's making her uncomfortable." I told her.
Sab: "I'll stop okay!" She shouted back at me as she cried.
I stormed out of her room and made it back to Anna's room before she finished showering. Anna walked out of the bathroom and crawled into bed with me. I didn't look at her.
Anna: "Everything okay bub?" She asked snuggling me.
Eva: "Yea Boon." I said snuggling her back.
Anna: "Goodnight I love you." She said kissing me.
Eva: "I love you too." I said laying my head on her chest.
As I laid there listening to Anna's heartbeat I started to feel sorry for Sab. Even though she's tried to steal Anna from me several times, I can't help but to put myself in her shoes. I know what it's like to have feelings for someone who doesn't like you back. I teared up a little bit thinking about how heartbroken she must be. Sab was one of my closest friends before me and Anna started dating and I miss that. I drifted off to sleep in Anna's arms.

End chapter 31.