December 2nd (day)

Anna's POV
I fell asleep last night still thinking about the awkward thing that happened yesterday. I hope Eva didn't notice what I was doing. I had a dream that she came into my room and asked me about it. We couldn't decorate the tree yesterday because the branches still needed to settle so we're decorating it today. I threw on a hoodie and my Nike pros and walked downstairs. Eva and Sab were standing in the kitchen talking. I hope they're not talking about me.
Anna: "hey guys"
Sab: "hey chippy"
Eva: "hey boon"
I started to zone out again watching Eva scroll through her phone with a kool aid pouch hanging out of her mouth, but I fought it. What is going on with me?
Anna: "where is everyone else?"
Sab: "they went out for lunch"
Eva: "yea leaving only us three to decorate the tree" Eva said rolling her eyes.
I got a little excited because Eva and Sab are my favorite out of everyone in the house so I didn't mind it just being us three. We got the box of ornaments and lights and started untangling them. I put on my Christmas playlist and we started vibing to Mariah Carrie. We finished wrapping the lights around the tree and started putting the ornaments on. I bent down to put an ornament on the lower branches, Eva stood next to me on her tippy toes placing her hand on my lower back for support to put one up top. It made my heart race a little bit to feel her do that. Am I really starting to simp over Eva? I gotta say when Mariah said "all I want for Christmas is you" I felt that.

End chapter 2.