December 31st

Anna's POV
I woke up super excited for today. All of our friends in LA are coming over tonight for a New Year's party. I rolled over and Eva was still sleeping.
Anna: "Wake up bubba." I said snuggling up to her.
Eva: "I'm up." She said rubbing her eyes.
I squeezed her tight and she hugged me back.
Eva: "What time is it?" She asked.
I looked over at my phone.
Anna: "it's 11." I said.
Eva: "Alright." She said yawning.
Me and Eva cuddled for a little bit as we got woken up. Eventually we got dressed and walked downstairs to see everyone.
Madi: "Happy New Years Eve bitches!" She shouted.
Anna: "Happy New Years." I said laughing.
Eva: " What time is everyone getting here later?"
Madi: "I told people they could start showing up around 7." She responded.
Eva: "Alright cool." She said.
Anna: "You wanna go grab something to eat?" I asked Eva.
Eva: "Yea sure." She said smiling at me.
I went upstairs to grab my keys and came back down.
Lauren: "Where are you guys going?" She asked.
Eva: "We're gonna go grab food."
Lauren: "Ooo can I come? I'm starving." She asked.
Anna: "Yea sure let's go." I said.
We walked out and got in my car. Lauren sat in the back and connected to the aux. We drove to a local place and got some food then drove back home.
Ava: "Hey guys will you help us put up the decorations?" She asked throwing us some streamers.
Anna: "Yea of course."
We spent a couple hours decorating the downstairs in streamers and other little decorations. We set the cups and snacks out in the kitchen.
Lauren: "Wow it looks good down here."
Eva: "Hey what time is it?"
Ava: "It's 5:30." She responded.
Eva: "We better start getting ready." She said to me.
Madi: "Yea we all do, put on your baddest bitch outfits I'm gonna be taking a lot of pictures tonight." She said laughing.
Me and Eva went upstairs to shower. After we dried our hair we straightened it for each other. Eva did little braids in her hair which looked so cute on her.
Eva: "Okay I'm gonna go put my outfit on." She said walking out of my room and going to hers. I walked into my closet and picked out a pair of jeans and a cute tank top. As I was putting on my shoes Eva came back in my room and I looked up.
Anna: "Wow Eva." I said almost drooling.
She had on a stunning black dress which made me look underdressed. It was nice but not too fancy for a house party. It was perfect. She looked perfect.
I got up and went to kiss her.
Anna: "You look hot." I whispered.
Eva: "So do you." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. We smiled staring at each other, then we heard someone come in the front door.
Anna: "Is someone here already?" I said.
We walked downstairs to see who it was. We got to the bottom of the stairs and looked. It was Sab.
Eva: "Sab!" She said excitedly as she ran to hug her.
I followed behind her and hugged Sab after Eva did.
Eva: "I'm so glad you're back Sab." She said hugging her again.
Sab: "It's good to be back with you guys." She said smiling.
Anna: "We missed you." I said smiling.
Sab: "Aw I missed you guys too." She said hugging both of us.
Sab: "Hey what's all the decorations for?" She asked curiously.
Anna: "Oh did no one tell you? We're having a party tonight for New Years." I explained.
Sab: "What?! That's fucking awesome. I wish someone told me so I could've gotten ready." She said.
Eva: "I think you got some time before too many people get here." She said.
Sab: "Okay I'm gonna go upstairs, I'll see you guys later." She said as she picked up her bag and headed upstairs hurriedly.
The other girls met her on the stairs and said there hellos and then came down to the living room. They all looked beautiful, but not as beautiful as Eva.
Madi: "People should start getting here soon." She said walking to the kitchen.
Madi grabbed bottles of booze out of the freezer and set them on the kitchen counter. After a little bit people started showing up one after the other. The downstairs was full of all our friends. We were blasting music and we all socialized catching up with each other. I looked over while I was talking to Cynthia and saw Eva showing off her promise ring I gave her to some people. She had a huge smile on her face. I loved that. I finished talking to Cynthia and walked over to Eva.
Anna: "Hey bubba." I said kissing her cheek.
Eva: "Hey Boon." She said smiling.
Anna: "Need a refill?" I asked pointing to her red solo cup.
Eva: "Sure." She said handing me her cup.
I walked over to the counter and refilled our cups with vodka and mixer. I went back over and handed her cup back. We started talking to some more people and I noticed Sab on the other side of the room. She was talking to Cooper. He hasn't been over in a while. They were laughing and Sab looked so happy. I smiled.
Eva: "What are you smiling at Boon?" She asked putting her arm around my waist.
Anna: "Look at Sab." I said pointing over at her.
Eva: "Awww, she's with Cooper, she looks so happy." She said leaning on my shoulder.
We went back and talked to some more of our friends then we heard the music turn off.
Madi: "Okay guys 10 minutes till midnight, I'm gonna turn on the Live Celebration." She shouted.
She turned on the tv and the sound was coming through the speakers all over the downstairs. Doja Cat was singing on stage at the Hollywood Live Performance. Everyone started dancing to it.
Madi: "Two minutes guys!" She shouted.
Everyone started passing out cups full of confetti for us to toss when the timer counts down to the New Year.
Madi: "Okay guys 30 seconds." She shouted.
As it counted down everyone started to count.
Everyone: "5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!" Everyone shouted as we threw the confetti up in the air.
I pulled Eva into a passionate kiss. Everyone who had someone was kissing.
Anna: "I've always wanted a New Year's kiss." I said pulling away and smiling.
Eva: "Me too Boon." She said smiling.
I looked over and saw Sab kissing Cooper. It made me happy that she had someone.
Everyone cheered and we started the music back up.
Anna: "I'm glad I got to spend my New Years with you." I said wrapping my arms snuggly around her waist.
Eva: "Me too." She said smiling huge as she put her arms around my neck.
Anna: "Even though we've only been dating for a month, you made my entire year Bubba."
Eva: "Aw Anna, you made my year too."
Anna: "I love you Eva." I said putting my forehead against hers.
Eva: "I love you too Boon, I will always love you." She said as gave me a kiss on the lips. The music blared as we all danced in a huge group in the living room. I can't wait start the new year with Eva. She is the love of my life and I can't imagine sharing it with anyone else. 2021 is going to be amazing.

End Chapter 36.
THE END
Thanks so much guys for reading my story!
Let me know if you guys want me to write more Evanna stuff I really enjoyed writing this one. ❤️