December 7th

Eva's POV
I woke up in Anna's arms. For a split second I forgot what all went on last night. The image of Anna's wet body in the shower reminded me. Wow she was good. I had never been with a woman before but I can see why people experiment in college lol. I looked at my phone. It was 11 am. I rubbed Anna's back to try and wake her up. She opened her eyes.
Anna: "hey sexy." She said in a raspy voice.
Eva: "hey boon" I said kissing her head.
Anna: "yesterday was perfect I'll never forget it."
Eva: "me either."
We heard voices and footsteps downstairs. We sat up quickly. I realized all the evidence of last night's shenanigans were scattered across Anna's floor. I got up and picked up all my clothes and put them in her gaming chair. We heard a knock at the door.
Anna: "yea come in."
It was Sab, she slowly peaked in the room.
Sab: "see, I do know how to knock."
Eva: "proves us wrong." I said laughing.
Sab: "everyone wants to talk to you guys."
Anna: "about what..."
Sab: "well everyone's confused about why you never showed up at the coffee shop yesterday."
Anna: "Shit, I forgot about that. Ok, give us a minute Sab."
Sab left and shut the door.
Anna: "it's your call Eva... are you ready for them to know."
I thought hard about it. I don't know if everyone is gonna be as supportive as Sab. I guess the sooner they find out the sooner we get to stop tiptoeing around each other when we're with them.
Eva: "I think I am, but can you be the one to tell them."
Anna: "of course if that would be more comfortable for you."
Eva: "ok I'm gonna go change and I'll meet you at the top of the stairs."
I walked out of Anna's room. I'm so nervous. I put on a tank top and a pair of shorts. I opened my door and saw Anna waiting for me. She had a hoodie and Nike pros on.
Anna: "you ready?"
Eva: "I think I am."
We walked downstairs and everyone was talking in the living room. When they noticed we walked in everyone turned to face us. No one said a word. Everyone was just staring at me. Just me. There was an awkward silence so Anna decided to break it.
Anna: "hey guys we're sorry we left you hanging at the coffee shop yesterday."
Madi: "um that's ok, I think we're a little more concerned about Eva."
I looked at Anna confused. Her eyes traced my neck.
Anna: "ohhhh Eva..." she said. Then she leaned in close to my ear, "Eva I'm so sorry I forgot about the hickeys..." she whispered.
I covered my neck with my hand out of embarrassment.
Madi: "what happened to you Eva?"
Anna: "that's kind of what we wanted to tell you guys, the reason we didn't meet you yesterday was because... um... well we wanted to spend time just the two of us... because um...-"
Sab: "They're DATING! Haha and I knew the whole time!" Sab said, she obviously couldn't contain it anymore.
Madi: "is it true?" She said, looking at us.
Eva: "yes it's true." I said laughing and taking my hand off my neck.
Madi: "Well why didn't you tell us!?"
Anna: "We wanted to be sure ourselves, and we didn't know how everyone would react."
Anna grabbed my hand and we went to sit down on the couch across from everyone.
Madi: "Well obviously you guys have been busy already." She said pointing at my knees.
I looked down at them. They had light bruises on them from kneeling in the shower last for Anna last night.
Eva: "well that's embarrassing" I said blushing.
Anna laughed and laid across my lap covering my knees with her arm. Everyone laughed at us. Not in a bad way, but more of a laughing with us kind of way.
Madi: "well we're happy for you two, you never have to feel like you have to hide things from us anymore."
Anna: "thank you guys"
We spent the rest of the day wrapping presents and making Christmas Tik Toks with each other. I was so happy everyone was so accepting of me and Anna's new relationship. We didn't have to hide anymore. We all watched The Grinch in the living room that night like a family. I laid on Anna the whole time smiling while reminiscing about what a great day it was.

End chapter 10.