10. The Truth

(Y/n)'s Pov:

I finally get two weeks off from my job! Everyone is getting the day off just to enjoy their life.

During the past week Levi had taken care of me while I was in the hospital. We both didn't talk much, he would just come check up on me and then leave to get to business.

Today was December 20th. Currently I was with Sasha buying food since we were having a little get together.

"Sasha how much chips should we get?" I asked scanning through the isle.

"Get all of them!" She said putting the chips in the cart. "Sasha! We don't have enough money" I said putting the chips back.

"Fineee, let's get about four big bags then" She said getting four big bags of chips. "What are the others bringing?" I asked.

"Connie is bringing the drinks, Armin is bringing plates and cups, Eren and Jean are both bringing the main dish, Mikasa is bringing dessert and I don't know the rest" Sasha said looking at the chips.

"Is Ymir and Historia coming?" I asked. "No, they said they were just going to spend time together" Sasha said.

After a few minutes of shopping Sasha had bought tons food. I'm pretty sure it's only for her. We were taking my car since Sasha forgot where she had left her keys.

I was currently driving with Sasha to Mikasa's Mansion. She has a hugeee house. Mikasa doesn't seem to be that person to have a big home but here we are.

Sasha and I got out of the car to step inside the mansion. My hands were full of bags so Sasha could help open the door.

Instead she opened the door and then closed It right on my face. I didn't want to kick the door but thankfully I saw Hange with Levi. 

I patiently waited as they took their sweet time coming towards me. My hands were getting tired from caring the bags.

"You need help?" Levi asked raising a brow. "No, I'm perfectly fine" I replied sarcastically. "Suit yourself then" He said before opening the door.

"Wait! I could use a little help" I said giving the bags to him. "Idiot" He mumbled.

We both got inside to see that Mikasa had a freaking butler. Levi didn't seem surprised since he's been here before. We both placed the groceries on the table while unpacking them.

"How much junk food did you get?" Levi asked sounding disgusted. "Me? Sasha bought them. I only bought sushi" I said defensively.

"Oh come on (y/n) we all know you eat tons of junk food" Hange said exposing me. "Hange! I do not!" I replied turning away.

Everyone had arrived and we just started to watch a movie in the theater room. I was in the middle between Levi and Hange while the others were two seats back from us.

Connie and Sasha decided to put on the movies call 'The conjuring'. Not gonna lie that movie haunted more for like two weeks when I first watched it.

Hange and I both had popcorn and Levi just got jerky. We were watching when I felt something on my neck. I didn't think much of it so I ignored it.

The tingling kept going and I was kind of freaking out. I decided to touch where the tingling on my neck was at but there wasn't anything. I looked to see what Levi was doing and he was just casually watching the movie.

Hange on the other side looked excited but also scared. When a scary part came on she had jumped causing the popcorn to pop out of the bag.

I laid back on my seat along with putting my right arm on the holder when Levi had done the same. My cheeks were burning red but thankfully we were in the dark.