3. Realization

Narrator's Pov:

(Y/n) groaned after the sun was peeking through the window and landing the light on her face.

She looked at the clock and realized she slept in 15 minutes. 

Her eyes widened realizing that she had a mission today.

It was currently December 2nd, 6:15 a.m. She got up from her bed and rushed to brush her teeth and she looked into her closet grabbing her business attire. 

She got in her car and realized Levi had already left. She arrived at the agency to see an angry Levi.

"What took you so long?''. He asked, gazing at (Y/n). Being the perfect liar she is she made up an excuse.

 "Sorry sir my side was bleeding and the bandages didn't hold up". 

Making Levi feel a little bit guilty from yesterday.

"Whatever, Mike and Nanaba will pick us up in 30 minutes. Change into your undercover gear". (Y/n) was confused. She thought it was only her going.

"Pardon, what do you mean 'us'?". She asked. "Tsk, I'm going too, you idiot". She just nodded and left getting changed.

Your pov :

I honestly was feeling a little bit less anxious since Mr. Ackerman said he was going too. I still don't feel comfortable for calling him Levi since he is basically my boss.

I got changed into my all black gear. I had my computer along with gloves and three guns just in case.

I tried to make sure my bandage was fully wrapped around my body so I wouldn't bleed out.

I put my hair into a messy ponytail (however style you want) and went towards Mr. Sirs office.

I didn't knock and I opened the door to reveal him with no shirt. I had my expression less face but on the inside I was so embarrassed. 

"Ever plan on knocking?". He said. "Meh, not really. Plus it's only once in a lifetime I get to see you shirtless". I said.

'Oh my gosh what did I just say??' Gosh (Y/n) you're so dumb'. I still had my expression less face and I saw sir with a widened face.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer". He said. 'Say Less'. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of his six pack along with his face.

'I really did fuck up'. I saw his face. It was unreadable. He quickly put on his black sleeve shirt and grabbed a file for where the place is located.

''You know, I never thought you'd actually take a picture. I could easily get you fired. You know that right?". On the inside my heart was panicking but on the outside I looked calm.

"You can fire me later, but now Nanaba and Mike are picking us up. Let's go". I said. 'Oh god, please don't let him kill me'.

Levi's Pov :

I was changing in my office and I grabbed two guns along with a bullet proof vest. I took off my business shirt and I saw (Y/n) looking at me while I had my shirt off.

"Ever plan on knocking?". I asked annoyed. "Meh, not really. Plus it's only once in a lifetime I get to see you shirtless". She said. 

'Stupid'. Plus she doesn't even look bothered. Why did I get stuck with her?.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer".

Before I knew it she grabbed her phone and took a picture. What an idiot 'When did she get this bold.'