12. Before Levi's birthday

Today was the day before Levi's birthday and before the chaos. The day where Levi and I had hugged he had left due to Erwin needing him.

I already wrapped everyone's gift and I also wrote each and everyone a letter. 

A letter about my favorite moments with them. Levi's and Erwin's were the longest since they were the first people I had ever met in the agency.

We decided to throw the party in Mikasa's Mansion since her was the biggest of all. Hange decided to decorate while the rest of us would bring food/accessories.

As for me, I was only going to bring chaos. I'm not ready for this to happen so quickly. I've known them for two years and I'd hate for that to go to waste. 

I trusted everyone that I had worked with. The truth will eventually be talked about, from them. I want to hear the whole story even if it means causing harm, emotionally and physically.

One thing that I'm not ready is letting go, the memories to be exact. I don't want to let go everyone especially Levi. I'm pretty sure he would be stunned when I will ask him to tell me the truth, the whole story.

I want to hear it from them and not from Ymir and Reiner. I was skeptical at first but when they showed me the article along with other stuff, I had to believe it.

I looked at the clock to see it was 2:12pm, I needed to arrive at 3pm to put their gifts/presents in Mikasa's house

[Timeskip Mikasa's House]

Everyone except for Levi weren't here so they all decided to prep for his birthday. As far as I know Levi wasn't a very big fan about his birthday, I hate that I'm going to make things worse.

I already had put the presents safe for them not to touch or figure out what they were. They were on in the living room but I wanted to keep my distance so I was just in the dining room.

"Hey (Y/n) we have space for you to sit" Eren asked patting the sofa.

"I'm good, thank you though" I said before going on my phone.

I went on Instagram to see that Petra posted a picture of her and Levi a year ago when they were dating. She posted a caption saying "Happy early birthday to one of my dearest friends".

I also saw that her and Oluo were engaged. How the hell did I not know.

Armin's Pov:

Something is definitely up with (y/n). She has been ignoring us for the past few days, keeping her distance also.

I wonder if she already knows. If she does then we can't really force her to talk when she clearly doesn't. There will come a day where she will eventually confront all of us.

It could even be tomorrow or maybe years later. All I need to know is to be prepared when the day comes.

"(Y/n) can I talk to you for a bit?" I asked getting up to the dining room.

"What's up?" She asked still scrolling through her phone.

I gently had pushed her phone away from her face to tell her that I was serious.

"Is there anything bugging you?" I asked while she avoid to look me in the eyes.

"No, not at all, why?" She asked.