19. Zeke's Project

✧・゚🄽🄴🅆 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ✧・゚

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"Was it really necessary to put a gun at me?" I asked, leaning back on the chair. "No, but it seemed nice pointing a gun at your head," Yelena remarked. 

"Very mature," I sarcastically said.

"Well....give me some information," I spoke. Yelena had gone towards a counter in the office and opened a file called 'AA'. 

"What does 'AA' stand for?" I asked, looking up at her tall figure. "Ackerman Agency," Yelena plainly said, placing the file on the table.

 "Can I look through it?" I asked, leaning towards the table.

"Why are you even asking?" she spoke, sitting back down. "Yelena, you literally can shoot me without showing mercy" I retorted, crossing my arms. "Well you're not wrong there," she said, placing the gun over at the counter.

"Go ahead" she gestured with her long fingers. I picked up the file from the table and looked through it. 

Levi Ackerman: Owner of Ackerman Agency

Age: 24

Love Interest: None

Family: Mother: Kuchel Ackerman, Father: Unknown, Uncle: Kenny Ackerman, Somewhat Relative: Mikasa Ackerman

Height: Around 5'3

Appearance: Short straight black hair styled as an undercut, dull blue eyes, with dark circles under eyes, short but strong, looks calm most of the time.

Job: A cop going undercover as an assassin doing 'good'

 Classified Record: Caught stealing as a child, killed at least 79+ people as an assassin.

Closest Friends: Erwin Smith, Hange Zoe.

"Is this recent?" I asked, looking over to Yelena. "All of them are," She spoke, placing another file on the table. 

'Ackerman Operation and the CIA'

"Am I even allowed to look at this?" I asked, placing Levi's file back on the table. "If you want to know about them, you, and the CIA," Yelena sighed.

I hesitated at first but I had grabbed the file and opened it. "There's nothing here," I said, looking over at Yelena. "Exactly," she stated.

"What exactly do you mean?" I asked, placing the file back down.

 "Levi and the others had tried to negotiate with the CIA by not killing you, they finally budged," Yelena said.

"So you're saying they're not going to kill me anymore? Is that what you're saying?!" I asked, slamming both hands on the table.

 "It's all thanks to them," she said.

"Yelena, you understand I left right?! I can't go back and act as nothing happened. How did they even-"