nine!

–CINDERELLA.

"ren, i'm scared" bambi mumbled under her breath

"it'll be fine, we'll just watch a few movies and it'll be over soon"

"but i hate flying"

"you're about to turn 20 and you hate flying?" she asked. "what about all those times we flew to cali when our parents first got together?"

"y—yeah but my momma always held my hand, god i haven't flown anywhere without her" bambi bit her lip, thinking of their family trips to california.

"aww, b, it'll be okay, it's only 6 hours"

bambi just nodded, unenthusiastically. sounds of the captain speaking over the intercom filled her ears as she focused heavily on the safety demonstration. she tried looking out the window to distract herself, but that only made things worse.

in a last attempt she synced up her phone with the little screen in front of her, and smiled, dream uploaded a new manhunt. bambi pressed play as dream's voice flooded into her headphones. it was then and only then that she felt a little bit safer.

clay had offered to go pick bambi and loren up from the airport, and the second he mentioned it, techno, tommy, wilbur and tubbo became adamant about tagging along too. they couldn't wait to finally meet bambi. though, clay didn't understand the hype, he just wanted to see loren.

"where are they?" clay tapped his foot impatiently.

"they only just got to baggage, calm your tits" wilbur chuckled.

"did you just say—"

"yes, yes i did"

"dude look! there's disney!" techno shouted, causing wilbur to whip his head around and see the curly headed girl, walking unsteadily towards them.

wilbur and techno ran towards her, engulfing her in a massive hug as she just collapsed in their arms.

"you're real!" she smiled happily into wilbur's chest.

"disney?" clay asked, confusedly looking around.

"that's what wilbur and techno call bambi"

"they think they're clever" tommy huffed and spoke in a stupid deep voice before whipping his head back to bambi's direction.

"tubbo! tommy!" bambi giggled and waved at the two boys, causing their eyes to light up.

"hi bambi" tubbo chuckled as both the boys embraced her.

clay couldn't help but smile at the sweet union between the friends, and it was then that he finally noticed bambi. but the split second was over the second he saw loren in the distance, pulling 3 bags along with her.

"oh my god" he muttered in awe, waving at loren.

"who's that" bambi softly whispered to tubbo.

"that's big D" tommy replied loudly.

bambi's jaw dropped as the tall, gorgeous, dirty blonde ran towards loren.

"he's beautiful" she mumbled, catching only techno's attention, causing him to laugh and shake his head.

"loren, hey" clay was overwhelmed with happiness as he pulled loren close to him in the busy airport. he was hugging, the loren fraiser.

"hi, oh my god, thank god you're not a catfish"

"i could be, the first catfish with 13 mil on youtube" he winked at her, causing her to giggle, almost obnoxiously.

"well can you spare me? murder the people that lost my luggage on the plane instead" loren huffed.

"dear god you had more luggage?" techno asked, causing the boys to all laugh. techno was the only person bambi had ever slightly opened up to about some of her fights with loren. and ever since bambi called him crying, because of something loren said, the boy had always had a distaste for her.

"and you are?" loren looked him up and down, with blatant disgust on her face.

"he's the blade" tommy put his hands on techno's shoulders and answered ominously, before cutting instantly back to his hyper self. "i'm tommy, it's nice to meet you!"

whilst tubbo properly introduced himsel to loren, bambi and clay slowly made their way towards each other, almost as if something magnetic was pulling them closer.

"hi" they spoke simultaneously.

"you go" he chuckled, causing her to widen her eyes slightly. she'd heard him laugh online a countless amount of times, but that chuckle she just heard, that was real.

"bambi, it's nice to meet you" she spoke quietly before holding out her hand, and as he went to grab it, a small electric shock startled the both of them.

"oh my god! i'm sorry!" she covered her mouth.

"no, don't apologise, it's nice to meet you too, bambi, i—" he started but was abruptly cut off by loren.

"hey greenie, wanna help with my bags?" she beckoned him over.

"sure!" he apologetically smiled at bambi before turning back to loren and running to grab her bags.

"simp" techno coughed, and nudged the girl beside him.

"where's the lie" she looked around the airport and played dumb.

wilbur put his arm around bambi as they walked. "i can't believe it's really you disney!"

"same to you guys, but you know what i'm really excited for?"

"what?" tubbo asked curiously.

"to meet niki" she giggled, running forward away from the boys, as tommy squealed.

"not niki, anyone but the woman" tommy pulled his cardboard diamond sword out from his backpack and chased the girl around the airport as she laughed uncontrollably.

bambi had a good feeling about the weeks to come.

SOPH'S CORNER!
yea i'm cliché, and what about it >:(
also—i proper went back to school
today and had an icky day, but
writing this fic make me happyyy