thirty five!

–CINDERELLA

"i feel unsafe" techno spoke shakily, as bambi, drake and clay lead him to the airport car park

"i feel unsafe" techno spoke shakily, as bambi, drake and clay lead him to the airport car park. one of drake's ties was loosely wrapped around techno's eyes, as he watched cautiously, muttering curse words.

it was the week before thanksgiving, and as much as he hated to leave, techno had his own thanksgiving festivities waiting for him back home. so did clay, they had a big family celebration coming up and his family was beckoning him home.

"i'm gonna miss my plane because of you idiots, i can feel it!" he shook his head.

"stop complaining and take off your blindfold" bambi held back a giggle as they came to a stop.

techno removed the tie effortlessly, revealing betty filled with a bunch of snacks and cds, along with a big red bow over her hood.

"you did not.." he trailed off, excitedly running towards the truck, inspecting it carefully.

"we bought it off the rental company, we figured you needed one anyway so why not betty" clay stated proudly.

"thank you guys, fuck my family, i'm grateful for you" he shook clay and drakes hands, before giving bambi a swift hug.

"thank you man, you're the best, and now you have a car you can drive me to that boujee mall on the way to the highway?" drake tempted, and techno reluctantly gave in.

"i guess i owe betty one more drive through her hometown"

"great! and bambi can come pick me up"

"oh yeah! i'll come check it out with you when i'm done dropping this one off" bambi looked up at clay. "oh shit, you need to get in there"

"it's time already? fuck okay—well i'll see you soon man," clay frowned. he'd spent almost two months hanging out with techno daily, and he would miss him dearly—although he wouldn't admit it.

"bye clay" he gave in, giving his second awkward hug of the day. drake followed, as the pair exchanged goodbyes and sentiments, before drake and techno eventually drove away.

"boring check in time" he pouted, looking over at bambi who was anything but pleased. in an attempt to cheer her up, he interlaced their fingers, making butterflies swirl madly around in her stomach.

"i don't want you to go" she copied his pout, gripping his hand tightly.

"i don't want to go" he whined along with her.

"we'll see each other soon, right?"

"is that even a question, of course we will" they came to a stop at the check in area. bambi wasn't allowed any further in without a ticket. "i'm gonna miss you so much bambi"

"me too, i hope thanksgiving is nice, no, even better than nice—great" she glumly rambled.

"same to you," he paused for a second, before leaning down and connecting their lips. "just so you don't forget about me"

"forget about you? no chance" her face was bright red, and a small smile grew on her face, leaning forward and kissing him once again, trying not to make a scene in public.

"i'll see you soon, goodbye bambi" he placed one final kiss on her forehead.

"goodbye clay" she gave him a small wave before stepping back and letting him make his way over to the counter.

she watched him until he was out of sight and quickly made her way back to her car. she took a deep breath. she couldn't help but frown. after all the time they'd spent with each other, she still didn't know what they were. i mean, they just kissed goodbye in an airport, you can't get more coupley than that, right?

so then why was she unsure of their status?

more importantly why did it bother her so much?

SOPH'S CORNER!
so, this may or may be the second
last chapter... sorry it's short but
i cant believe this fic is coming to
an end !! if you enjoy this fic then
please stay tuned for my george fic
which is coming super soon! ty
for reading and ilysm <3
UPDATE: final chapter is almost
finished, ty for ur patience <3