twenty one!

–CINDERELLA.

everyone decided to have one final beach day, but techno and bambi slipped away on a small shopping spree

everyone decided to have one final beach day, but techno and bambi slipped away on a small shopping spree. they planned to get stupid souvenirs to bring home so they'd always have something to remember the trip by.

"bambi" techno nervously turned to the girl. he needed to get to the bottom of everything. "i need you to be honest with me."

"mm?" she asked, thinking nothing of it.

"do you work for—or like with loren?" he stumbled over his words. clay, wilbur and techno had been trying to piece exactly what's been going on for days, and they couldn't make sense of it all.

bambi chuckled, trying to deflect "what?"

"don't play dumb, disney. i've watched lorens content, she sounds so forced in her videos, she gives these awfully delayed reactions on stream and she's been nothing like her online person this entire trip. you help her, i don't know to what extent but i know you have something to do with her fame"

"you have no idea" she shook her head deliriously, deciding to just tell him everything. "techno i do everything for that channel—i play, and i code, and i edit, a—and all she ever does is read off a script—that i write! and the entire goddamn internet loves her for it!"

"bambi" techno frowned, pulling the girl into a frigid hug, as he wasn't exactly the most affectionate person.

"it's fine, i mean we split the money, and i'm set, its all worth it, and when we get home everything'll just go back to normal"

"it can't go back to normal, you're like—helping her catfish the entire internet"

"seriously? so many creators have personas, this isn't out of the blue." she shrugged hopelessly. "and if i try and back out it's just gonna start shit between us, and she'll hate me—and i'll have nowhere to go—and—"

"you've got drake! couldn't you rent with him?" techno argued.

"i would love to, but then if i leave she's gonna—"

"bambi! she's taking advantage of you! why can't you see that?!" techno raised his voice, slightly frustrated, before catching himself. "disney, you're in the most abusive relationship with her—you're not you when she's around! you're quieter and all fidgety and it's not right! even clay notices it"

"clay notices it?" her eyes widened, even though she tried to hide it.

"yes, you need to be proactive, and work towards fixing things! or it's gonna stay the same"

"i know, i-its just hard to come to terms with everything and actually make a change" bambi bit her lip to stop herself from letting out anymore emotions.

"it's okay" he nodded, "just promise me, you'll talk to drake"

"i—i will" she pulled him into another hug. the second they broke techno pulled out his phone. he was right.

"things aren't right with loren" clay finally decided to blurted out—after days of contemplating his feelings—which caused george and nick to look at him with wide eyes, and stop throwing sand at each other.

"what?!"

"you can't be serious, you've only been dating for like a week" george laughed a little, at that fact.

"shut up! she's different, i—i don't think she's a very nice girl" clay let out a deep breath.

"what are you even saying! we've been talking to her for months!" nick argued.

"i mean, she is kinda self centred" george reasoned.

"george you're just agree with everything he says! everyone gets a little self centred at times"

"you don't need to defend her" george argued back.

"yeah but she's our friend!"

"is she? what does she girl even know about us?" george shrugged

"probably nothing" clay tried not to let a frown overcome his features.

"pft, no, watch this!" nick called the girl over. "hey loren! when's clays birthday?"

"october something!" she shrugged, not bothering to move from her spot on the sand, sunbathing and snapchatting. tommy would be proud.

george let out a wheeze, as he usually did whenever anyone proved nick wrong.

"oh my god" clay just flopped backwards onto his towel, as a text lit up his phone.

💬 messages
technobitch
i was right. she does absolutely fucking everything.

SOPH'S CORNER!
stop i promise this isn't a techno
book 🤭 clay is just dumb,, n e
ways i hope y'all enjoyed some
techno and bambi content