ℕᴇᴀʀ

Lia

I sat stomach down on the bed, happily kicking my feet as I texted Soobin, although her wasn’t next to me, my heart continued to race. Me and Soobin haven’t dated for long so we are still getting to know each other. Turns out he’s an orphan, he lost his parents when he was 15 along with all the rest of the members. Their parents died in an accident but that was all he was illing to tell me and I didn’t want to push him.

We stopped texting around 12 a.m. because he had to put the kids to bed, which made me snicker.

I set my phone down and decided it’s about time I take a shower.

Grabbing my clothes and going into the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door since we’re all girls here. I undressed and let myself be warmed by the shower water at full heat. All the small chills melted away and all of my muscles relaxed, I let out a relieved sigh.

I let my mind be filled with the sound of water dropping against the tile floors.

Normally when I take showers, my mind is filled with the echoes of my family’s nagging about me needing to get married. I remember I always told them I have no one I like anyway…

My mind wandered to Soobin and I felt  myself turn red, the water was suddenly too hot so I shut it off and decided that was enough of shower thoughts.

I hopped out and wrapped a towel around myself yet still felt a chill. 

I raised an eyebrow, it wasn;t a normal cool, like cold. Something felt wrong.

Hurriedly I put on a slip and underwear before quickly walking out the bathroom. The bedroom was dark, just as I left it, but I could tell there was a light source making it more visible, my eyes carefully scanned the room until I found the source, the small bedroom window was slightly ajar and a cool breeze hit the curtains slightly, entering the room.

Before reason could form-

“Boo.” A warm breath of a deep voice hit my ear, just when I was about to let out a scream I-

Unknown

My girl was fast asleep now, I turned off the light and closed the door. Just then I got a text.

Got her.

I smiled to myself in satisfaction.

Quietly I tiptoed downstairs to the basement, excitement in each step, an evil grin spreading across my lips, revenge is near my dear Soobin, very very near...

Next chapter will be very long to I'll be keeping this one short 😃