𝕄ᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

Taehyun

When Yeonjun left, I could see Yeji sigh to herself, fanning her face a bit.

“Oh, your food got cold, want me to heat it up?” she turned back to me with an awkward smile, holding up my plate.

Silently, I nodded.

Just now…. They were like them. From the way they interacted to how they joked, it's like deja vu. I shake my head in attempt to get the thoughts out of my head.

She set the plate in front of me and I thanked her before digging in.

"Oh good morning." I peeked up to see Soobin standing in the kitchen, wearing a somehow oversized hoodie, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Morning." Yeji greeted back.

He looked at me and only giving me a quick nod. I nodded back.

"Is Lia up?" He looked around for a second.

"No, she's still sleeping." Yeji answered, obviously not aware of why he was asking.

I knew…

He nodded understandingly before turning back around.

I continued eating.

"Taehyun, how old are you?"she suddenly asked.

"Eighteen." 

"So you guys are the same age."she said to herself, as she placed more plates on the table for everyone else.

"Hm?"

"Oh nothing "she shook her head at me, giving me a reassuring smile that only made me more suspicious.

Yeji

Done.

All the plates were set on the table, streaming, hot and ready. I looked back at Taehyun who was looking at me with those big eyes, eyebrows furrowed as he started at me, as if analyzing me, but he looked so cute that I couldn't take him seriously. I let out a stifled laugh that snapped him out of thoughts.

Yeonjun walked back in with a shirt and winked at me, I rolled my eyes and began to walk past him to go wake up the girls, not missing how his eyes lingered on me.

I raised an eyebrow when I saw a tall figure standing outside the door.

"Soobin?" He jumped, and whipped his head towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned. He bit his lip, his eyes shifty.

"I-I was checking in them, they weren't up yet and-"

"Soobin stop being a worrywart." Yeonjun suddenly pulled me into his embrace, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my back to his front.

"What's there to worry about?" I looked between him and Soobin while simultaneously trying to wiggle out of his embrace, feeling myself start to heat up, but he only tightened his hold.

They looked between each other before looking back at me and said nothing.

"Well?" I said to them.

"Haha, I'm just paranoid."Soobin tried to brush off but I knew something was up.

"Well since you want to check on them, you can help me wake them up." I crossed my arms.

"No~"Yeonjun piped up, pouting at me.

"And why not?" I pushed on his strong arms.

"Because." He rested his head on my shoulder. I felt myself going weak under his touch, our faces only inches away, he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Well then who's going to wake them up-"

"Ooh, me!" 

Just then Beomgyu's door opened, he stepped out with an excited smile that for some reason made me feel uneasy.

"Beomgyu, one day I'm going to hit for eaves dropping." Yeonjun raised a fist at him, clutching me with his other arm. 

Beomgyu stuck a mischievous tongue at him, before hopping towards me with a cute, big smile.

"I want to wake her up."he pointed to himself. I rolled my eyes and waved them away, giving them permission to wake them up… At least I know Lia will be happy about it, but I don't know about Ryujin.