𝕊ᴏᴏʟɪᴀ

I watched Yeonjun with envy as him and Yeji rode off to their hotel. I looked down at Lia who was happily clapping for them, sincere joy in her eyes. But I just couldn't share that joy...I want that to be me in that car and Lia riding next to me. I ground my teeth in quiet frustration.

We went home and everyone couldn't stop talking about it.

"I bet you five dollars I'll have a nephew." Ryujin winked at Chaeryeong.

"Bet." They high fived.

I pulled on Lia's sleeve, she looked over her shoulder at me with those sweet eyes.

"Hm?" She smiled at me. I beckoned her to follow me, we went to the bathroom and I closed and locked the door. She casually sat on the bathroom counter, kicking her feet lightly.

"What's wrong?" She looked into my eyes, making my heart beat, I could feel my face heating up. I sucked in a breath before moving towards her. Her innocent eyes followed me as I looked over her. I blocked her in by putting both of my arms on either side of her. I gulped as I slowly leaned towards her until I could feel her breath fanning my face.

She rose her small hand and placed it on my shoulder before bringing it to the back of my head. Her soft hand and light touches causing small tingles to go through me.

"What's wrong?" She asked again in a light whisper.

"Me." I mumbled back.

"Lia… I want more from you." I groaned, pulling back a little so we could make eye contact.

"I want to sleep in the same room as you, I want to get married to you, I want to have kids with you, I don't want to share you even with your friends… I want all of you." I poured out, her expression was unchanged, still soft, still sweet, not letting any thoughts show.

She nodded at me, she took both hands and cupped my face.

"Soobin, I love you, I love you very much," she let out a sigh.

"But you-"

"I love you, I do love you, don't ever forget that." I interrupted her. Does she think I don't love her?! I love her, I love her so much! I could feel myself grip her waist, hoping that would convey my sincerity. 

"Soobin." She spoke sternly, refocusing my attention.

"Listen to me when I say this, you aren't in love with me, you're obsessed." She stated.

I could feel emotions whelming inside me.

"No… no. I love you. I love you!" I shouted, making her flinch, I clapped my hands over my mouth. I-I didn't mean to shout. I cupped Lia's face but she shook my hands away.

" Soobin, before we move ahead I want you to learn to love me, not obsess over me." Then she ran out the bathroom faster than I could react. I tried to chase after her but I could feel myself being stopped by an arm, I whip around and Beomgyu and Taehyun were standing there.

"Do you think I'm-"

"Yes." They answered at the same time. I lowered my head.

"H-How?" I gritted my teeth.

"Dude, you don't even let her go outside for fresh air." Beomgyu deadpanned.

"I don't know who's out there." I reasoned.

"Sunlight gives vitamin D, if not for her, then fir her health." Taehyun added.

"That's what milk is for." I said again.

"Soobin-"

"What?!" I snapped.

" SOOBIN YOU IDIOT IF I WAS LIA I WOULD LEAVE YOU!" Taehyun snapped, yelling in my face.

"She's a grown woman who has obviously been taking care of herself for all these years. Do you think that just because you're dating she is no longer her own person?!" Taehyun raged at me, his face red with anger.

Frustration boiled in me and now I stood at full height, ready to retort.

" If you try to justify you'll be just as much of a monster as James so choose your words wisely." Taehyun hissed.

I bit the inside of my cheek, balling my fists. We stared each other down.

"Sit down you two." Beomgyu commanded, we glared at him yet he showed no reaction to our angry, so begrudgingly we both sat down.

"Soobin, Lia deserves freedom, she is an adult, I understand your worries but you must recognize that you can't stop everything." Beomgyu spoke reasonably.

"It's about trust." A voice said, the Taehyun's bedroom door opened and Ryujin stepped in, she came and casually sat on Beomgyu's lap.

"You need to trust her to love her."

"When did you two become experts at relationships." Taehyun snickered.

"Since you and Chaeryeong having problems." Ryujin retorted, shutting him up real quick, I let out a dry laugh.

"Hey we weren't that bad," now Chaeryeong, Yuna, and Kai walked in.

"When did my problems become a party, where is Lia."

"Since you shouted to the top of your lungs… the whole house could hear. I won't tell you where Lia is, especially after you yelled at her." Kai stated, sitting next to me on the bed, Yuna snuggled up next to him while Chaeryeong stood next to Taehyun who rested his head against her stomach as she stroked his hair.

I bit my lip.

"I-I didn't mean to yell."

"That doesn't matter, because you still did." Chaeryeong reasoned.

"Then what do I do? What if she breaks up with me?"

"She won't, although she should." Yuna rolled her eyes.

"You change." Taehyun grumbled.

Change…

I'll change, "for Lia." I whispered more to myself.

I looked around at my friends who smiled at me encouragingly.

~~

We sat at a restaurant.

This is my first time being in a restaurant… I played with my hands under the table, Lia held my hands.

"It's fine." She reassured.

I looked around and there was so many people… then I saw a group of girls  staring at me while talking to each other, giggling and snickering. I tapped Lia and pointed to the girls.

"What are they doing?", I whispered.

She chuckled and looked at me with disbelief, "Soobin...they're checking you out." 

“Why?”

“You’re cute.” I whipped aorund to look at Lia with big eyes.

“U-Uh thank you.” I stuttered, feeling myself blushing at her sudden compliment.

“No you dummy, I’m saying they’er checking you out because you’re cute.”

I made an O shape with my mouth.

“Well...I think you’re cute.” I blushed as I complimented her, she smiled big at me.

“U-Uh thank you.” she teased me, I rolled my eyes, pecking my lips on her forehead. She pouted at me with those cute pink lips.

“What?” I raised a mishcievious eyebrow at her, knowing exactly why she was pouting.

She poked out her lips again, making a whining noise. I chuckled at her before landing a kiss to her lips.

Because it's you~
You're the one that I want~
You~
Everything that I want
Blue~