𝔻ᴏɴᴇ

Lia

James’ walked out of the basement, shutting off all the lights behind himself leaving me in complete darkness, I could hear him snickering victiouriously, as if he has us in the palm of his hand. Even as I spit out blood from his kick to the stomach, I smile to myself. 

I clutched the note from Ms. Hwang.
I’m getting out tonight…

So until then I’ll close my eyes and catch up on my sleep so I can have enough energy to run out this hell hole.

~~

Ddu-ddu-ddu-ddu-ddu-ddu-ddu-ddu-du

My once hung over head snapped up at the sound of bullets, followed by the sound of glass smashing and stomping. Instead of fright, I felt excitement, my heart racing.

“WHERE ARE YOU?!” I heard a roar that sent a chill through me...was that...Soobin?

Soobin

We’ve found her, finally found her, and from now on nothing NOTHING will keep me from her!

They said the plan was for later on tonight, but no, I need her NOW, I want her NOW! Shotgun in one hand, knife in the other, I stormed the mansion, thankfully Taehyun left the schedule out, so James shouldn’t be home.

And might as well take an eye for an eye while I’m at it.

Taehyun

“HE’S LOST IT!” I ran from my room, I saw on his tracker he was at the location, turns out he’s been there since 6 a.m. thankfully that’s only 10 minutes but he is too much to be left there.

Yeonjun and Chaeryoeng who were making breakfast dropped everything.

“What?!” Chaeryeong snapped, making me flinch.

“We have to go get him.” Yeonjun rolled up his sleeves.

“You two, I’ll tell them that you went shopping.” We all nodded in agreement and quickly and quietly they suited up while the rest were sleeping in. But just to make sure I peeked in each room to make sure that everyone was asleep. Yeji and Yuna were curled up together, holding each other and sleeping soundly, something they haven’t done in a while…

I moved to Beomgyu’s room where I found Beomgyu wide awake, sitting upright, with Ryujin propped against his chest, in a deep sleep, tear streaks down her cheeks.

“Rough night?” I mouthed to him.

He nodded silently, stroking her hair.

Ryujin has cried almost every night since Lia’s disappearance, but she’s kept that secret.

Within minutes Chaeryeong and Yeonjun were zooming past me, geared up, I sent them off and quickly went back to my computer, unfortunately I don’t have a chip in Chaeryeong, or any of the girls matter of fact, I should get on that when things go hopefully back to normal.

Soobin

First I’m going to find Lia, then I’m going to make that bastard pay.

Just then my phone vibrated, I checked.

Yeonjun:

You idiot get out here before you ruin everything.

I rolled my eyes.

Something caught my eye, a figure slowly making its way around the edge of the room, a dark smile crept across my face. Within a few steps I crossed the room and snatched the creeping figure. She let out a yelp as I held her up by the collar, she shakily turned her head toward me with fear in her eyes. 

Before I could even speak I could see her searching for words.

"P-Please don't hurt me!"she shielded her face with her hands, her trembles intensifying.

"Hm? And why shouldn't I? You took my Lia, so I take your life." I shrugged, her face paled terribly.

"NO PLEASE! I didn't have a hand in any of this!" She pleaded, tears in her eyes.

"I. Don't. Care."I whispered into her ear before whipping out a knife, aimed to her heart. Everything happened so fast.

Just as the knife was about to go in, I heard a toe curling screech, but not from her, making me jump, missing my target and going through her stomach. I whipped around and see Lia, my baby, my woman! Hands covering her mouth, as she was half out of the basement door, tears in her eyes as she looked at me on horror.

I was about to run toward her when I heard an echoing slow clap, followed by a chuckle. Emerging from the hallway was James, suit and tie, a large smirk spread across his face.

"SOOBIN YOU IDIOOOOOTTTTTT!* Yeonjun yelled, smashing through the hole in the window I made.

"Well well well." James let out a dark chuckle. He made his way towards Lia, anger boiled in me, but Yeonjun was in front of me to stop me. I could also see Chaeryeong hanging back, shakily holding a gun.

"Lia, didn't I tell you? See?" He bent down and leaned into her ear.

"He's a monster." He cackled, pointing a finger at me. Tears continued to pour from Lia's eyes, not once has her eyes left me.

"help.." I heard a straggled whisper. I looked back at Lia before helping the woman, Yeonjun also helped.

I saw the wound j made, it wasn't deep and barely fatal since I missed…

"Don't try to act all helpless now traitor. Did you think I didn't know you were helping them? I should've left you to die." He growled at her.

"B-b-but"

"I should've put a gun to your head long ag-"

BANG!

Chaeryeong shot a bullet straight through his head, a single tear fell down her face.

It's done.

So I've said it once, but I'll say it again, I'll be posting an epilogue for each couple so the story isn't done yet 😉