𝕀ɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

Yeonjun

We brought the girls back to The House.

Yeji passed out, so I carried her birdal style inside.

The night was low so we told them just to stay over, her sister seemed not too keen on the idea. We all sat around at the couch, I laid Yeji's body next to me, letting her lean against me, I stared down at her face that slept peacefully. Suddenly one of her hands reached up and clutched my shirt right near my stomach, the only thing between her hand and me was fabric. I gulped.

I tried to distract myself and looked up at the rest.

Soobin was sitting in an armchair, his eyes glued to the girl in the purple dress who was holding hands with Yeji's sister who was casting glares at us.

"We're not staying here." she grumbled.

"Why not?" Kai asked curiously.

"Because we don't even know you, and you guys are being total creeps trying to shimmy up to us." she spat, the girl in purple tried to shush her.

"Okay then, get to know us." Taehyun and Beomgyu walked in, and immediately I could see Beomgyu's eyes connect with the sister, and for a moment they stared at each other before the sister crossed her arms and turned away.

"Yes, I think that would be nice." the friend said sweetly, flashing a small smile, but I know all five of us could tell she was nervous.

"Well, I'm Soobin, the leader." Soobin greeted first.

"Of what?" the friend piped up, giving him her full attention

"Our mafia." Soobin said nonchalantly, and she didn't seem surprised, she nodded understandingly. Soobin raised an eyebrow at her.

"You're not scared?" he observed more than asked.

The sister snorted, "If you haven't noticed, we're children of the mafia."

"So you know who we are?" I piped up.

"You've done business with my family before right? You guys are the Black Mafia." the sister deadpanned. I snickered.

"So you know who we are, but we don't know you." Beomgyu finally spoke, he came to the sister's side of the couch, he stared into her eyes, the two were like that for a while, seemingly getting closer and closer, their eyes challenging each other.

"I'm Lia." the friend, or Lia broke the silence, she looked at Kai who was the closest to her.

"Huening Kai, or just Kai, I like Kai." Kai giggled. She nodded with a smile, next was Taehyun who introduced himself politely, next she looked at Beomgyu who was still having a stare down with the sister who I just remembered, who's name is Ryujin.

How did I forget that?

Beomgyu didn't respond, earning an elbow from Taehyun, but still he was unresponsive, continuing his stare down with Ryujin, neither wanting to lose.

"Ladies first." he smiled sweetly but I could sense somethng behind it.

"So you?" Ryujin growled.

"Did you just growl at me?" Beomgyu let out a stifled laugh, raising his eyebrows.

"Gyu stop." Soobin warned, Beomgyu let out a dark chuckle.

Suddenly, before any of us could react, he grabbed Ryujin by the collar, pulling her up from her seat, Lia let out a gasp, Ryujin growled at him, scrunching her nose. Now the two were inches away and I could feel the tension between them.

Now Soobin stood but before could do anything the two went into Beomgyu's room, well more like Beomgyu dragged her there by her collar, slamming the door behind himself.