chapter 15- The risks I take.

Hello so now I'm just deciding I will update when I have a chapter all ready.

I'm just too lazy if it comes to due dates and stuff. So if I keep doing this it might take longer to get updates.

So I will update more. If it doesn't have a due date.

I'm not on hiatus just when I finish and read through a chapter I will post it.

This might make it easier for me to post a chapter more often.

This chapter was mostly from memory because at the moment the internet is slow and I can't whatch the show to confirm what happened and I don't have the manga of what happen in the events of the chapter on me.

So sorry if I get anything wrong.

Also thank you for 460 read. And all the stars. I really appreciate it. I'm happy people are catching up on the story as it comes out.

Also I will be re writing the first chapters.

---------

You dangled on the  wall. Attached by only anchors stocked to the wall.

As you slowly go down you tap the serfuses of the wall with your blades. Making sure they sound full. That all that was behind was either a huge ass titan or brick.

No human titan. Nor hallow.

You secretly wished you would come across the hallow part. Hopping you would tap the wall and it would be hallow. Them jumping out just to stab you in the chest.

A dream of yours. Wanting to feel the pain all the people you killed. Wanting to be with your squad.

Though your dream was ripped from you with the sound of an acoustic shell. With the yelling of a man to your right.

Your head hung low as the sound of a painful yelling comes from said man. Then the familiar sound of skin cutting and blood dripping and staining what stands near him came. The next thing you knew Captain Levi was there stabbing a blonde muscular man in the nape.

Unlike everyone who saw this happen you just stared. Not fazed, though was surprised. How did a man who was on the other side magically get here?

Captain Levi and the stabbed man ran down the wall. The sword still attached to his neck. The lower to the ground the more he fell off of the attached sword and fell to the ground.

Captain Levi dangled, feet secured to the wall. Wile the man below layed on the broken ground of a home to many.  No bloode escaping from the wound toughing air. Then the man twitched.

Even you were taken back from the males sudden movement.

He was just stabbed through the nape of the neck. He should be dead.

You were shacking a little. Could either be from being hung up from the hold you leg to the wall or the slim trust you have in the wires. Maybe even the should be dead body on the grass. You were and it was noticable.

Though why would anyone say anything. You guys are in the mist of a battle. Everyone is shaking.

For you though you haven't shaken like this for a long time.