Chapter 12- Ready to fight?

Only one room. Two people.

  You being one of them sat on a bed as the doctor examines your unbandged leg. The leg of death.

  The dehydrated leg. Smaller than the other. No blood going in the veins inside. Only the bone and a few layers or skin. The leg white as military uniforms. Not to ever be used again.

  Probley the same as your squad looked like. All the people you killed looked like.

  Dead.

--------------

   I sat on the bed wile the doctor grabs a big stick of wood and a pair of Scout boots.

  "For the battle tomorrow I thought of  this. Behind your leg we'll put a piece of wood and wrap it up. The same with your leg lighter but tighter than before. Luckly you won't be able to fell it though. Then we'll put this on so you can at least walk. Though you will be limping." The doctor explains the situation sitting at his desk writing on a paper.

  "Um why don't I just get ride of it. There's no point in having it if I can never use it again. And just having it wrapped up dosent do anything." I ask the them looking down at my leg.

  They laugh and look at my leg pointing a pen at it. "That's the point. I'v been thinking we might just get ride of it after this battle. Or sence now all the blood veins have gotten use to stoping at your things thanks to the bone's in it we can just keep it bandaged up. You won't have to use the crutches like that and just limb around or walk normally hence you don't feel pain in your leg. You choose. Though if you choose to get ride of it we can have it eaten by a titan or to through surgery. Again your choose."

 They unravels the situation wile getting the wood peice ready for my leg.

"Ok." I anwser.

I doctor lightly grabs my leg and places it on there thigh softly. Theh than grab the stick of wood and starts wrapping it behind my leg.

  "This is so can walk right?" I ask them. The doctor nods and continues wrapping.

   "Also with the boot it's two sizes bigger than the other one to fit it. The boot has extra cushioning on the bottom. So it shouldn't be bad. After we do this you should be able to walk." They explain.

   Thoughts got through my head. I don't krep them in and look at them. "Why not use this sooner. I like my crutches and all but why not sooner." I ask maybe a little to aggravated. Though they don't flinch or react and tie off the bandages.

"Because I knew your leg wouldn't work again though I hoped maybe if you didnt use it and left it to rest, it should magically heal. Though look at us now. Considering just chopping it off. Such a sham really. " I doctor shrugs there arms at the last part.

I laugh sarcastically and look at my leg and stick. Weird but, as long as it works I'll try and hope. The doctor stand up and turns to me and holds out a hand.

  "Ok let's see if this works without the boot first. Shall we?" They ask.

  I think staring at there hand. This could change my life. I could walk without the crutches. Or if I don't take there hand and stay with crutches I can see them. Though there alive. Somewhere. I just have to go see them.