chapter 9- Our home

"Y/n L/n. Ex second in command of the anti personal squad.  I would like a key to the house."

You told the man at the desk. He was a Older military police man you haven't seen before. The man stare at you and the short Captain behind you.

  "So the rumors are true. You lived." The man said coldly. A click of his tongue escapes his mouth as he leaned forward towards the burnt woman.

"Listen I could give you the key. I have  it. But why do you need it?"

The same man asks. Leaning back again. The woman looked him straight into his eyes.

"To see it." Y/n told the man.

The man scuffed but, opened the drawer and pulled something out. He handed a black key to the young woman. "Keep it. We don't need it. Though we own it and will keep paying for it as long as your alive." The old man growled refering to the house the key belonged to. Then he pulled out a book and began to read it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

  I state at my old key. The same black key with the Circle end. I look back up at the man and nod befor grabbing my crutches and bagan walking with the key in my right hand.

   "Hey bandages where are we going?" Captain Levi questions me.

"Were going down this road and to the left. There's a two story house made out of brick with a wood roof. They should have flowers on the outside. So I'll have to water those." I anwser his question speding up. He doesn't say anything and keeps walking.

We make it down the road and turn left to see the house I described. All the same.

The dirty bricks. The clean windows Kou wanted us to clean Everyday. The dark door with a silver door nob. The gravel leading to the door. Both sides of the door sat blue and purple flowers Caven, Misa, Sofie, and I planted. Even the walk way to the back where the few trees we practiced on was the same.

  "This is it." I whisper. I walk on the gravel to the front door looking at the flowers. There still alive?

How? I haven't watered them in about three weeks. Maybe the neigbors?

Could be Mr and Mrs Shafer. The are next to us.

"Oh Y/n! Hey welcome back. So the rumors are true. Oh and Captain Levi!" Speak of the devil. I turn to the voice and see a tall old woman wearing a white dress with a brown apron.

"Hello Mrs.Shafer, yes the rumors are true I lived. Did you water our flowers?" I ask the kind old woman. She smiles and nods. "Yup. Oh sorry nice to meet you Captain Levi. If you two need anything I'm next door. I'll be in town buying stuff. Do you need anything?" Mrs.Shafter offers us both.

  "No ma'am. Were ok. I'm only visiting. I might be back once my leg heals." I tell her.

  Mrs. Shafer gives me a sad smile. "Ok if you need anything just ask. I'm sorry for your losses Y/n. Please tell me if you need anything." Then she walks away into town.

"Who is she?" Captin Levi asks next to me.

  "Mrs.Shafer. Our neighbor. She's been here sence we moved to this small house. Our squad was the main squad for the king as you know so we had own house. We all stayed here considering we were small." I tell him putting the black key into the key hole. The key moves allowing the door to unlock.