chapter 11- An empty desk.

After yesturday talking with Captain Levi helped. Though you sill didn't say a lot. You only told him about how your relationship with him. Not how you met, your background, you squad, nor your parents. He knew non.

  He probley Told Commander Erwin considering they nearly have nothing on you. You were a locked door they needed to find a key for.

  Even if you would die any day.  And finding more about you wouldn't do them anything other than know the background of a random woman that tried to kill them. They still care and wanted to know.

Though finding out wouldn't change how they look at you. You still hide your past. Why though? Why hide anything about you're squad either? Why wait to tell when them when they all come back?

------------------‐-------------------------------

I lay in bed looking at the desk. Empty desk unlike my old one. No piles of paperwork. No crumpled up sheets of paper scattered by the ground. Just the empty desk

   My chest ached as I look at it. Nothing normal. Nothing right about an empty desk. Everything needs to be the same. It's just the squad and I against the world. No matter what anybody says that's the truth.

  So they'll come back. I'll wait. As long as it takes.

  "Bandages lunch is ready." A low voice came from the door. The voice of Captain Levi.

  "Captain Levi you have paperwork you have to do right?" I ask sitting up from my bed.

  Captain Levi looked questioning me. Eyes locking with mine trying to solve a case.

  "Yes I do?" Captain Levi answers. I push my legs over my bed and grab my crutches unknowing Capatin Levi's eyes whatching my every move  closely. I do the same thing I did a few day's ago and push up to stand.

  Once standing I move my body and face Captain Levi. "Do you need help?"

  Captain Levi's eyes stayed the same but his mouth parted slightly. Surprised by my sudden question. "If you want to sure. After lunch you can help" "I don't need lunch. Please show me where your office is." I interrupt Captain Levi walking past the door. "Sure." Is all he said as he walked the opposite way to from the kitchen. I follow suit of him. He happens to lead me all the way down the hall.

  He stops infront if a dark brown wood door and opens it. Holding the door open for me I walk in nodding to him as I past.

  "Here I'll be back in 20 minutes at the least. Don't make a mess and stay on one side." Levi gave me the rules than left.

  I look closly at the room. Nothing but book shelves and a desk with two door attached to the left wall.

  The desk sat in the middle of the room piled with stacks of papers neatly folded. Pens on the middle part of the desk. Like a desk should be. Behind it stood tall bookshelves with many books. Maybe files. Other than that the room was plain. A nice wool rug sat on the floor but plain.

  I walk to the chair on the opposite side of where Captain Levi sits and moved it back. I sat down and placed my crutches under my chair.

I look infront of me at the neatly stacked piles of paperwork.

"This fells right."