chapter 21-a story now told(3)

Oh My LORD!!! Guys! Lads!! They's!

I can't. I'm speechless!

Thank you all for reading this!! And for reading as updates some out.

Thank you all SO MUCH!!

You were amazed by your new squad and was satisfied. As you sat at the table in the underground millitary police headquarters alone drinking tea you had relaxed all your muscles.

It was quiet with only the voices of people outside.

Though there wasn't a lot. You were alone until Captain Ackerman came into the room where you sat now not alone.

"Yo! Y/n!!" He yells walking to you holding up a hand.

You look up and smile waving to him. "Hey Captain Ackerman. You need me?" You ask taking a sip of your tea.

You couldn't see his reaction though he sat at the seat infront of you putting his feet on the table leaing back on the table behind him. "You know how to work a gun?" He asks out of no where.

You stare at him. Though your weren't surprised that he would ask that though you still stare at him. "Um. No. Though I know how to pull the trigger on safety mode." You tell him sitting straight up.

He chuckled under his breath and sat up straight grabbing something from his jacket.

He pulled out a black gun the handle wrapped in dirty bandages.

"Here hold one. We still have to do things for the king after all." He explained to you holding out the gun.

You were hesitant though took a hold of it the weight pulling your hand down though still held high.

You examined the gun thoroughly smiling that you held the gun of an idol. You look through the pep hole and see through the gun to the window of the room.

"You can shot it. We'll blame it on someone else."

Kenny tells you giving you an evil grin. You turn to him terrifed though your eyes were happy. "You sure I can do that Captain Ackerman?" You ask him wide eyes.

He laughed and through his hands in the air. "Go ahead. Fine by me."

You jump in your seat and point the gun at the window. Pulling the trigger when you find the middle of the window. When the pullet hit the glass it shatreres and the glass went everywhere. Your eyes widen from surprise as you jump out of your seat throwing your hands in the air.

"That. Was. Awesome!!" You yell looking to Captain Ackerman. He smiled lightly to you. "Good aim kid. Hit directly in the middle." He praises you getting uo from him seat walking to you. Once infront of you he stood tall. You look up to him smiling the bigest smike you have in a long time.

Time slowed down as his left hand lifted up. As his hand hit your head shaking your head time had stoped around the both of you. Not in a romantic way though a loved idol way. It was the first time you had been praised in such a long time you couldn't remember when you had been. An overwhelming feeling came to your heart as you look at him.

The murderer you saw as a idol for many reason being the first to ever praise you other than your fake father and mother.

Your eyes begain to sting as the feeling traveled to your eyes.

Kenny was shocked and moved his hand away when he saw your eyes begain to crystallize. "Shit. Kid you ok?" He asked you looking to you worried and some what creeped out.