Hospitality

"And what is your question, your majesty?" You voiced quietly, glancing at the other Troll. "Well...You seemed to have quite a liking for the other Trolls that were just with you. Do you only like Rock?" You stayed quiet for a moment. "Well, no. I like Tresilio's music quite a bit, and to be honest, I'm a fan of country. I was really hoping the trolls would put Delta Dawn in your cell, but I'm stuck with you." You joked playfully while glancing at the Country Troll.

Trollex chuckled. "And," You continued, "I really like Techno. Not the melody your guy's string plays, but the music, in general. It's really upbeat and fun. If I could choose, I would totally be a Techno Troll." You smiled and leaned up against the wall. "What else, Trolly? Any more questions?"

He looked up at you, confused for a minute, before smiling. "Yeah.. I'm Trollex. This is H/N. What's your name? " "My name?? Oo, that's a tough one." You replied sarcastically before laughing. "It's Y/N. Y/N L/N." Suddenly his face looked surprised. Trollex was about to ask you another question before you heard your name being called.

"N/N! We're at SymphonyVille!" He looked up at the stairs, and back at you. You shrugged. "Sorry Trolly, and Trolly Horse. I'm still in this whole 'Reunite The Trolls' thing." You peaced him and the Country Troll out, grabbed your guitar, and ran upstairs. He and H/N seemed sad when you passed em'. Obviously. They're in a dungeon. Once you got up there, Barb was already explaining what to do.

"Okay, these Trolls are much stronger than they appear, but they're stronger in groups. So split them up, and take 'em out!" Everyone nodded and got in place as the zipper unzipped. Trollzart was floating there, waiting. Almost like Trollex.

'Oh come on, Y/N! Get that out!" You thought angrily. You pinched yourself hard, leaving a mark on your arm. You groaned as the Classical Trolls started playing EPIC BATTLE MUSIC. You took out your pocket knife, dropped your guitar, and ran towards the mouth of the Angler Bus. "Y/N, NO!" Barb yelled worriedly. You jumped and landed on Trollzart at an angle where he couldn't pull you off.

He flapped around, trying to get you to fall. You held the knife to his throat and yelled, "Fly in place, idiot!" He stopped and flew right in place. The rest of the Classical Trolls stopped. "Everyone, listen to your new Queen, or Trollzart here gets it!" Barb stared at you smiling. You could tell she was proud.

"Alright, Trolls! Get in the cells without struggling!" Most of the Trolls listened while some flew off. You could hear Trollzart mumbling, "You will never win, bastard." "Oh, but I will. And I am." You said holding the knife closer to his throat. He growled and you eventually gave him to Carol and Riff who went to go put him in a cell.

Barb came up to you and whacked you on the back of your head. "OW!" You rubbed it and looked back. "That was reckless. You could have gotten hurt. Didn't you hear what I said?" "Yea, but it worked, didn't it?" You asked smiling. She grinned back and whacked you again. "OI" "Yes. Yes, it did. Now come on! Let's go spray paint the city and gather the rest of the Classical Trolls."

"Whew! That was difficult." You said while holding your arm. Three of the Classical Trolls ganged up on you and hurt you pretty badly. You were covered head to toe with bruises and cuts, but your arm hurt the worst. You bandaged it up and started walking downstairs. Trollzart was put in the cell farthest from your room, Barb's orders. You chuckled and opened your bedroom door until you heard a voice.

"Are you alright?" It was Trollex. "Yes, your majesty. I'm alright." "Cool because I didn't get to ask my question or finish my theory." You looked back at him confused. "Alright, alright. I'm listening." You said opening the door to his cell, locking it, and sitting down across from him. The other Troll was moved into a different cell, but you still didn't know which one. He sat down as well and sighed.

"If your name is Y/N L/N, then I believe you actually are a Pop Troll." You glared at him. "What did I say before?!" "Okay, okay! Just hear me out. When I was younger and still...female...I met a Pop Troll named Y/N. My parents had given her a drink that would give her a tail and the ability to breathe underwater temporarily so she could come to see me. I don't know why, but I suppose she was an orphan. Anywho, when she left, she left with the King of the Pop Trolls and his daughter." You stayed silent and sighed.

"I bet Y/N is a popular Pop Troll name." You said walking out. Just before you locked his door, Barb came down. "Oi, don't lock that up yet. You gotta take him out and give him exercise or something. We don't want him to be a sick/dead Rock Troll now do we." She walked off again while you groaned.

"Come on Trolly. Let's go." The Angler Bus slowed to a stop and you took Trollex out of his cell. You glared at Trollzart and mouthed, 'I'll deal with you later, dumb ass'. You grabbed a tranquilizer gun and held Trollex by his arm. "What's that for." He asked looking down at the gun. "It's for you," You replied while some of the Trolls looked at Trollex's sheer height, "Just in case you try to escape." "Yea if you could catch me.." He mumbled quietly. "Trust me." You said. "I'll catch you.

Trollex's POV~ 

'Y/n is very pretty...ugh, do I really have a crush on a Rock Troll? Or maybe she's a Pop Troll..Or a...Rock..Troll? Maybe she's both...OKAY, it don't matter what she is, she's helping Queen Barb take over Troll Kingdom...Ooo, what's that pretty thing?'

Normal POV~

"Trollex, don't eat that." You laughed as he floated around a flying butterfly, trying to catch it. The area you two were in at the moment was very nice. There were trees, long grass, and it was a bit far from the Angler Bus so it was quiet and not full of.. "ROCK AND ROOOOOOOLLLLL!!!" "Yep.." You sighed, sitting down. "They're doing it again.."

Trollex finally left the butterfly alone and started admiring everything around him. "What are these called?" He asked as he glitched around the field. "This is called grass. These are trees, and these are flowers." You giggled. He was acting adorable. He noticed a blushed a little bit. Trollex came and sat by you and listened to the wind whistling about.

"Hey Y/N?" "Hm?" Trollex looked into your eyes and sighed. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you lately...Even though the King in me does not agree with it at all!" He looked away and crossed his arms. "Aww, you're so cute when you do that! Let me guess, you hate me. You wanna be friends. You wanna be more than friends." You stopped at the last sentence and stared at him.

"Wait, what?" He stared back at you and nodded. "Ohhhh.." You looked away blushing hard. "Well-I mean like...I like you too-wait..I'm-uhm.." You stuttered about until he grabbed you softly by the chin and pulled you into a passionate kiss. You were surprised at first, but after a few moments, you melted into him. He pulled away and looked at you sadly.

"Oh come on.." You said quietly, looking at your knees. "I know.." He said. 'Great. GREAT, GREAT, GREAT! Now it's either Barb or Lover Boy..' "Trollex, I-"