Queen of The Techno Trolls

(This chapter is shorter than the rest, so, sorry about that)

*time skip-two months-*

You and Trollex both agreed to have your wedding on the beach near the forest so all the Techno Trolls, and other Trolls could come. Two Techno Trolls, Poppy, Barb, Delta, and Queen Essence all helped with your outfit. You wanted them all to be your bride maids of honor since Trollex invited ALL OF TROLL KINGDOM to come to your guys' wedding. The two Techno Trolls were friends you met at a party. Atlantic Grey and Ivy Blue. Both were blue, like you, but Atlantic had teal hair, and Ivy had green. They had no relation to each other but were friends before they met you.

"Wow, my sister is getting married," Barb said looking at her own ring. She and Poppy had just got engaged but weren't married yet. "Well, I believe that you made a good choice when you engaged King Trollex." Queen Essence remarked, helping Poppy add some sparkle to your outfit and makeup.

"Thank you, your majesty." "Please darling, call me Essence. You will be Queen Y/N soon enough." You smiled and looked in the mirror. Atlantic and Ivy both had really good taste in colors. You liked your dress very much. It didn't cover your entire body, since you were Techno, but it was still quite long. 

It was sleeveless and white, which faded to a light blue hue. It had a little cape on the back that resembled your fins, and towards the bottom, were pixels, like Trollex's tail. You didn't have a crown, but you trusted Trollex to choose it carefully. You wouldn't wear the crown all the time, just for the wedding/coronation. You had a little bit of sparkly light blue eyeshadow and Barb added just a tad of LED to your earring to make it fit in with your outfit.

"Oh my goodness," Atlantic remarked. "You look BEAUTIFUL!" Ivy and Delta complimented. "Thank you, guys! I would have been toast if you weren't here to help me." You got hugs from all the Queens, Ivy, and Atlantic. "And we thank you for choosing us to be your bridesmaids," Delta responded. You heard the Classical Trolls start to play 'Here Comes The Bride' and you nervously prepared to float out.

"Whew! Just like...taking over the world- that's a bad example." Queen Essence laughed quietly. "It's alright dear. Just walk on out. We'll be right behind you AND in front of you." You floated out and held the flowers Poppy gave you closely. Trollex was smiling at his Best Man, Techno Beat Drop Button, and his Groomsmen, Branch, two other Techno Trolls, King Quincy, and Hickory. Although he didn't know Hickory and King Quincy all too well, he had met them a few times before and even hung out with them a bit.

You looked around. It seemed as though all of Troll Kingdom was there. You noticed the same Rock/Country Troll he had hidden behind him a few months ago. She had definitely changed. Your mind flashed back to when you were up in the tooth of The Skull and you could see all the Trolls staring at you. It was happening again, just with a different vibe. You started to panic until you saw Trollex. He only had a suit on, but it also had a small cape, indicating his fins. It seemed as though he tried to make his hair look tidy, but it only looked messier. You giggled at the thought of him trying to comb it.

That's when he noticed you. He blushed slightly and stared at your dress. It looked as though he stopped breathing. You smiled softly and he smiled back. You got up to the front of the aisle and looked around. You could see Rock, Pop, and Techno all smiling at you, while Classical played their beautiful melody. Funk still had no idea what was going on(lmao) and Country looked jealous. WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE GOTTEN A BADASS POP ROCK TROLL PRINCESS TO MARRY THEIR MAYOR, HUH?! HUH?!?!

You looked back into Trollex's eyes while he said his vows. You said yours and Techno Beat Drop Button said some words, blah blah blah ( I've been to three weddings in my entire lifetime, and each time I was like, five or six). "I do." You finished. You kissed Trollex passionately and was interrupted by Barb coming up to you holding the crown. It looked beautiful. It had a navy blue stone with small LED lights around it, like your ring, and shaped into beautiful patterns made of silver. "Your majesty." She joked while putting it on your head. You turned around to face Troll Kingdom and everyone cheered.

Funk started playing music, then Country, Rock, Classical, Pop, and finally, Techno. Everyone sang and danced in harmony while all the mixed genres played beautiful music. You all even sang 'Just Sing', to celebrate the end of judgment. You didn't care that the whole Kingdom was with you, you only cared that you were now forever with the love of your life.

You, Trollex, and all the Techno Trolls were back at Techno Reef. Everyone was too tired to celebrate anymore and declared that they would tomorrow. You took off your dress, hung it up, and set your crown in your dresser. "Whew! That was tiring." You sighed. "And exhilarating!" Trollex announced, jumping on the bed. "Baby, how do you still have energy?" You asked, trying to get to your side without him landing on you. "Because you give me energy!" He trilled, "And now that we're married, it will come to me for ETERNITY!" You giggled and finally made it to your side of the bed.

You snuggled up under the sheets and Trollex kissed your forehead. "Goodnight, my Sacred Lotus." "Goodnight, my handsome Beta?" You said, not knowing what else to call him. He laughed and cuddled up with you.